GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I leather and cloth i always thought were great.

We even did the same sort of trip in gfs mk6 tdi (same seats as cloth gti).

Topic at one point came up about how the seats were fantastic for the drive.

Maybe you just arent fat enough?
My GTI's lumbar support was broken. So it killed my back during long trips. My STI's seats are lovely! Butt went numb just from sitting so long, my back felt fine.

But, I went 937 miles in 11hrs 37 mins. That's 5 stops included. Not bad.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Dude it was the worst, unfortunately I found a thing to fix it like 2 weeks before I sold it. Haha

If mine is adjusted even the sliiightest bit away from perfect, on a 1 hr + drive I'll start to feel a bit of pain.. Then I'll fiddle with it a bit, and all of a sudden.. AHHHH, relief.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
also this just in

i remember losing the back under throttle after the bump unsettled the car, but was probably lift off oversteer.

that and the takeoff bf rivals i was running for the first time were fucking trash the first two sessions till the tread got worn down.

Last edited:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
also this just in

i remember losing the back under throttle after the bump unsettled the car, but was probably lift off oversteer.

that and the takeoff bf rivals i was running for the first time were fucking trash the first two sessions till the tread got worn down.

Good job keeping it out of the wall.

Funny to hear you breath once you're no longer about to hit it :lol:

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
I didnt want to blow all the money in buying a full set of tires so I only bought a pair, now theyre sold out and no longer made, just as I realize my current tires are farther gone than expected. FML. I guess ill have to missmatch

*edit: found them on amazon, sortof worried about buying tires off of there.

Last edited:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Jeff, question, what do you know about a 2006 forester XT limited?

Grey, black leather, 61k miles, sun roof, manual. They want 16k for it.

I remember reading somewhere that I can put my DP on a forester, do you know if it'll fit on this one?

Edit: the same place has a super effing clean 04 STI black, 34k miles, 21k price.

Status
Not open for further replies.