GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

live4something

Ready to race!
Enjoy London, Paris, Rome, and Florence! The Army needs to send me back to Europe!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Gonna do the London Eye tonight I think.

I found some pics of me. I'll pay for them without the watermark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Nope. I'm in Germany right now. Crows is an EPIC autox venue.

The 1-2 finishers in CS are national championship contenders in CS.

The friend there has trophied/poriumed a couple times.

Bought the sts car to have this winter when it was up for sale, will be interesting to see how he does with it.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
truuuu

we had an argument this morning, 5 days out shes telling me i need to pack socks along with everything else

if i fucking run low on socks i'm going to the walmart in town and getting a pack. Relative to her $350 ish average cost a night on hotel choice a quick trip into walmart isn't exactly going to ruin the trip.

socks will be taken in as many pairs as the free space in bags that doesn't bump up checked bag fees allows for.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Where in Hawaii are you guys going? and is it just going to be you two? because that's what me and mine have been thinking about doing and I was curious as to how that would work, because you need a witness and all that crap

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Where in Hawaii are you guys going? and is it just going to be you two? because that's what me and mine have been thinking about doing and I was curious as to how that would work, because you need a witness and all that crap

yeah just us, "big island"

neither of us wanted an actual wedding,

theres actually a ton of places that do weddings on the islands

basically paying for a photog/reverend/etc from one place