GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Just buy something with 2 wheels. Cheaper that way.

If I didn't see motorcyclists almost killed on a regular basis, maybe.

But this looks nice haha

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Jordan showed me a chrome extension that let you see all the dead photobucket pictures but now the extension is dead too. I was going to re-host and update all of them but now I cant without a TON more work. I've just been uploading my new updates to this site instead

There's a new one called Photobucket Hotlink Fix. Just checked and it still works.

Photobucket keeps updating their security what-ever-it-is-that-blocks-pictures so the extensions will have to keep updating with it. I doubt an extension author will keep up to date so when it goes down, look for a new extension with recent reviews.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
If I didn't see motorcyclists almost killed on a regular basis, maybe.

But this looks nice haha

Yes it does, yes it does indeed. I've always wanted a KTM. Back when I was riding 250's this guy use to come out to the track with his 525 and it just seemed like a space shuttle back then compared to my honda.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Yes it does, yes it does indeed. I've always wanted a KTM. Back when I was riding 250's this guy use to come out to the track with his 525 and it just seemed like a space shuttle back then compared to my honda.

In the 250 and 450 shootouts each year, they always dyno the highest horsepower. I really want a KTM 150 SX.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I've been considering trading my DRZ for something a bit higher performing, and lighter.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I really hate the rear fuel tank setup though, makes the bike look chunky.