GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Had fun with zeus at the cabin in the path of totality with some friends for the eclipse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Georgia or Tennessee? Looks like the view from the cabin we rented in Blue Ridge.

P.s. I'm surprised your Tapatalk doesn't auto resize your photos for you haha. Mine has always made them fit the forum properly, but yours does not.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Oh you know, the usual. Weather has been crappy all week so should be a good weekend to take the 4 wheelers out.

Really need to go about relocating the radiator on the suzuki. In the stock location under the machine it gets packed in with mud too easy. So need to fabricate some brackets to move it up on the rack. Could buy a kit, but its so ugly and has a pig on the front of it. So if I'm not out riding, thats what I'll be doing.

During my trip home to PA a few weeks ago, which is my one time a year I get to ride my YZ290F, the weather was clear and perfect. Went to start the bike and it didn't have enough compression to start... Didn't get to ride at all, but since then my dad has put the 250 jug and piston back in, so it will be ready for next year haha.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Morganton, ga. FS roads were pretty dry. It is in the blueridge mountains. Cabin was called "Above expectations"

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
During my trip home to PA a few weeks ago, which is my one time a year I get to ride my YZ290F, the weather was clear and perfect. Went to start the bike and it didn't have enough compression to start... Didn't get to ride at all, but since then my dad has put the 250 jug and piston back in, so it will be ready for next year haha.

Dang! Need to bring that thing home with you and ride it more. I'm pissed if I can't make it out to ride twice a month.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
This one any better?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I daily carry an M&P 9 Shield and really like it.