GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The age old question... Black or White?

What color do you think?

• Total voters

wildstar

Autocross Champion
I'm going to the dealership today to work out numbers for a 2006 gti... but I am completely torn... should I get black or white? I have always admired black cars and have only owned white and silver cars. What does everyone think? Black or white? These are two of my favorites:

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 765
  • attachment-2.php.jpg
    attachment-2.php.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 725

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i'd normally say white, but it doesnt do anything for me in the golf...black on the other hand...ooh thats sexy :thumbup:

BlackmagicMKV

Touring Car Champion
black is harder to to keep clean and shows minor defect a little more, but nothing is sweeter then a blackmagic gti at night under the street lights.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
BlackmagicMKV said:
black is harder to to keep clean and shows minor defect a little more, but nothing is sweeter then a blackmagic gti at night under the street lights.

x3

my other car is black, and it looks horrible with road chips and such, but it is a small price to pay to have a sweet ass ride such as a black magic GTI

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I like both but am partial to the BM

wildstar

Autocross Champion
well im not too worried about being able to keep it clean... i kno a girl who owns a bmw dealership so i get free car washes any time i want... by the way i do believe those are the same wheels and same body kits on each of the cars above so it really just does come down to color

Joe Diver

DFW Wolfpack Schlagetot
Once you go black you never go black again.....

At least that's what I said after owning my 84 MkI so many years ago....and here we are 20 years later and I once again own a black car.....

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I swore off black after my 2nd black car just stressed me out from all the scratches, haziness, etc. White was the color of my first car and I still love it.