GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

suzuki gsxr or honda cbr

mx493tony

Car(s)
VW
hahaha, yeah everyone and there aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas have a gsxr.

EsotericRR

Ready to race!
That's true, what type of riding do you want to do?
Is it going to the local starbucks to park your bike?
Are you going to the track?
Or do you just want something to ride around on?

chonface

does not have pink eye
And next years track machine....
[/QUOTE]

^^^ nice

if you dont mind limiting your choice a little vtwins are great i wish i never sold mine ...i do love the R1 but vtwins are more unique

and plus.....TORQUE

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
i plan on using it just for cruising...just moved to fl and its nice out all year round so i think it would be a good investment...its just a really tough choice to choose a bike

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
Car(s)
08 GTi
Cbr FTW. Nothing handles like a Honda. Throw some Pilot 2CTs on it and go.
I had an 06 with a ported head, full akropovic exhaust PowerCommander (dyno tuned) Bmg filter, Goodrich lines, tuned suspension, and a 520 conversion . I was killing 750s...

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
their EVERYWHERE, lol

QFT!

And next years track machine....

^^^ nice

if you dont mind limiting your choice a little vtwins are great i wish i never sold mine ...i do love the R1 but vtwins are more unique

and plus.....TORQUE

V-twins = engine breaking!! (too much for me) = needs a slipper clutch.

now its between kawasaki....yamaha or cbr

I'd reconsider the Kawasucky.

Cbr FTW. Nothing handles like a Honda. Throw some Pilot 2CTs on it and go.
I had an 06 with a ported head, full akropovic exhaust PowerCommander (dyno tuned) Bmg filter, Goodrich lines, tuned suspension, and a 520 conversion . I was killing 750s...

Hondas are nice, but definitely not the best handling in my book. I think that the CBR is fat and a bit on the heavy side and weight distribution is so awkward. As far as for me, I would say Yomamahas are at the top as far as handling goes, then CBR. The only gripe I have with Yamahas is that they tend to be a little squirly, so a steering stabilizer is almost a must, almost, but I never did. In my experience, Yamahas are so much more confident on a knee drag and throttle response is smoother. I've recently owned both, so that's how it felt to me. That's just me though.

silversv1k

Ready to race!
my bikes 2003 Suzuki SV1000s and 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10r :headbang:

Attachments

• user16_pic880_1224974047.jpg
    user16_pic880_1224974047.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 793
  • user16_pic881_1224974078.jpg
    user16_pic881_1224974078.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 939
  • user16_pic884_1224974099.jpg
    user16_pic884_1224974099.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 739

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
its between kawasaki or the cbr as of now ...rode both and im still tossing it up