GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ST Coilovers Installed

muppet-show

Budget Ballin'
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I appreciate your review mate. I ended up getting my ST coilovers installed last week, absolutely love them. As low as I ever want to go and the ride quality is amazing. Passed the misses and kid test.

xtentual

UBRG33K
Car(s)
2008 CW Rabbit
I appreciate your review mate. I ended up getting my ST coilovers installed last week, absolutely love them. As low as I ever want to go and the ride quality is amazing. Passed the misses and kid test.

Good to hear, glad you like them!

:thumbup: on the wife and kid approval!

muppet-show

Budget Ballin'
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I forgot to post a pic, be it a crappy cell phone one. All the way down in the front, 3 threads left in the rear. I've always loved the 60/40 look on my mk3's so I decided to keep the look on my mk5. Plus with the extra load of 3 kids in the back, it evens out :wink:

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Great to hear! I really want a mid range coilover such as this but the competition seems to ride pretty hard, or so I hear, this seems like a good way out of that situation.

Did you guys ever measure your FTG? If so can you post it up!

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Did you guys ever measure your FTG? If so can you post it up!

I'm sure I could get a lower measurement with smaller wheels/tires and there are some mods that can be done to the front struts (there's about an 1" lip on the bottom of the struts that can be hacked off) and the whole rear perch could come out but its more than low enough for me.

these out and all the way down in front

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Lol @ your gfs response haha but really nice dude ive heard good things about ST coils