GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Springtime LSP

walangij

D1 2010!
What kind of LSPs are you guys using after winter?

The past couple of years I've been using Duragloss 105 & AW because I'm lazy. Or zaino, or optimum. Basically sealants, just for protection more than anything.
I'm trying to decide what to use for the spring. I got SW Concorso as a gift from an ex-gf and I tried it only once in the fall. I didn't get to observe it too much as winter came early and I applied collinite. I dunno if the SW would be a good springtime LSP or if it'll hold onto pollen more than a sealant.

walangij

D1 2010!
I went ahead and did SW concorso on the hood, and opti-seal for the rest. I tried the bare hand application for concorso. I'm not sure how I feel about it. When I look at the hood from one angle it looks like a ton of straight line marring. But its only visible on a certain angle. It rained last night, so I'm going to wash and see if it's just a residue from something (similar marring on my windshield) or if my hands are fuckin sandpaper.

walangij

D1 2010!
What's the longevity of Prima? I may try it out once the SW runs its course. Update is that I think that it may have been too cold to apply the SW, there's no marring after a wash & QD.

co78

Ready to race!
What's the longevity of Prima? I may try it out once the SW runs its course. Update is that I think that it may have been too cold to apply the SW, there's no marring after a wash & QD.

banana gloss will last maybe a month, but it's super easy to apply and remove, and it works in all temperatures.

walangij

D1 2010!
I'll check it out. I'm looking for something different. I used pinnacle souveran b4 since it's easy on/off, but it lasts like a week b4 it starts going. Swissvax is just too much hassle IMO.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Blackfire Wet Diamond