GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted Down Under (Part 2)

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Spotted: 3 Pirellis in the car park at work in Laverton Nth. First I had one, then the new GM came along with his and now someone else has rocked up with one.

So much for exclusivity of a limited run model!

And I have one and there is a thread on the Pirelli register :p

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Spotted a yellow Pirelli at the boat ramp / dog park section of Bayview this evening.

Yellow really suits the Pirelli. ^

There were several GTIs on Mona Vale Rd too. No sign of the silver R36 tonight, nor the new silver Ferrari headed to Terrey Hills (seen last night).

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Spotted a white Mk6 GTI at Mona Vale SC a few days ago plus various GTIs and Jettas between Mona Vale Rd and the beach.

Plus police stopping cars along the eastbound side of Mona Vale Rd very often, so beware that this is quite heavily patrolled by unmarked cars as well as marked.

YouSnooze

You won't feel a thing ;)
Car(s)
2006 Mk V GTi
Bathurst 12 hour 2011

Some pics from the Bathurst 12 hour on Saturday. Myself, benough and his Dad went along for the day. Bloody hot!!! The 69 Porsche was an absolute weapon in the am session - it looked like it was glued to the road around the final turn onto pit straight. The R8s sounded amazing & there must have been nearly all of NSWs allocation of R8s parked at the event. Nice to see them all next to each other [plus one lurking TT-RS]. Enjoy the pics. IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
great pics doug. must've been a great day out! :thumbup:

TG.20T

Searching for bends...
^ Awesome pics, looks like it was a great event. I'm going to keep my eye out for stuff like that now I'm back in Sydney.

Spotted: my front bar, which was recently re-sprayed at the smash repairers, totally BMP and missing the gloss black to the centre part!

Only just noticed it. They've done what is otherwise a very good job on the paintwork, but can't believe they got that bit wrong! The problem is that the smash repairers in question is located 600km away in Griffith! It was done through the insurance though so I should be able to get it sorted if needs be.

Will put up a pic at the weekend. It looks ok, but it's just not right is it.

What do people think? Re-sale issues? Principle?

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Spotted a Tornado Red Golf R today at Hornsby.

Also spotted a Silver Mk2 GTI on Lane Cove Rd.

Must be one of the first in Aus! :O

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
That would possibly be AP's

DeanCorp

Ready to race!