GOLFMKV

Southeast Region Classifieds!

herc946

old1
Car(s)
2009 VW Rabbit 2.5
OEM BBS HUFFs FS

FS: BBS RD 305 18" HUFFs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS: 18” HUFF wheels (rims) with Continental tires:

Made in Germany by BBS….. described as: 18” BBS RD 305 wheels (rims) ….having the following inside wheel stampings BBS RD 305 05 45 105 / 7 1/2 JX18H2 / ET 51. Wheels are in very good condition with no marring or scratches. TPMS sensors are not included !!

Tires described as: Continental 235x40 ZR 18” tires. They have an approximate 80-90% of remaining tread. In very good condition.

Wheels and tires can be seen at: http://gallery.me.com/verist/100047

Price: $800.00 for the wheels and tires. Local pickup only in lower Alabama (Dothan) and cash only transaction at time of sale. I am not an ebay seller……… the first time I am attempting to sell something on line. PM me if you are interested.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
Brand new unopened KMD rebuild kit, 200 picked up.

GTISpeeder007

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Candy White MkV GTI

steven1983

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTi *DSG*
Okay...

My budget is $400 to 500.....

If i get a catback, its for a nice loud sound. But is it worth it? Is it gunna be loud enough with stock dp. What would u reccomend for a cb?

As for a DP, i wont be getting chipped anytime soon if i get a DP and so is there a way not to throw a c/e light with a dp w/out a chip?

Does anyme have a catback fs? Anyone with jetta lower grill fs?

Any ideas, suggestions, let me know!

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
I know this is odd but would anyone be willing to trade something worth $500? Ive been looking to sell my body armor vest which has never had any of the plates replaced and is for a m-L size. Im in atlanta but willing to meet half way if anyone is interested

Must be rough in the ATL:yikes:

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
I might be interested in renting it for one night. Can I get insurance on it as well. I got a thing to do and a guy to see.

vwrunna08

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
vw gti
Y-Pipe Delete for Mk5 GTi/GLi 2.0T FSi For Sale!!!!!!

This pipe is used to delete the "Sound Making" pipe used on Mk5 GTi and GLi's. The stock pipe splits before the throttle body and goes into the firewall to a sound maker! This extra air required to fill that tube creates additional lag. By replacing that pipe with a stock non GTi/GLi 2.0T pipe throttle response is greatly improved!

Asking $80.00, Brand New never used.

Pm me or text me at 954-601-6975

Thanks for looking.. Steve

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
'07 MKV stuff

FS: Stock MKV dp-best offer-pick up

FS: Stock air box/filter-best offer

WTB: 2.5" Cat back

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
FS/FT koni sport kit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to sell my koni sport kit which includes adjustable koni yellow shocks and struts and koni sport springs. This lowers the car about 1.5 inches. I would like $500 OBO. This set up has somewhere between 15-40k on it because the previous owner of my car did not tell me when he had them installed. Thanks for looking!!