GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SGV GTG Pasadena Alhambra El Monte Montebello Monterey PK Temple City Commerce

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
damn wish i would have known about this meet sooner but now i do so ill come out next tuesday for sure it is every tuesday right ?

yep its every tuesday! Bump for tonight! lets get out and get some good food and meet some good people.

Turbo Vdubs

I Can't Drive 55
Car(s)
MK5
showed up to the meet tonight and it was an awesome turn out the food was good and the people were really welcoming u guys do know how to make new comers that come out to your meet welcome thanks i will come out to this meet again :thumbup:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
showed up to the meet tonight and it was an awesome turn out the food was good and the people were really welcoming u guys do know how to make new comers that come out to your meet welcome thanks i will come out to this meet again :thumbup:

Glad you liked it. Was that you in the black MKV?

Turbo Vdubs

I Can't Drive 55
Car(s)
MK5
thanks man :thumbsup: but i need to lower it now cuz im rolling 4X4 statics lol u guys have some clean cars too

Turbo Vdubs

I Can't Drive 55
Car(s)
MK5
i like the wheels but the ones i really wanted were the fatty's or what people call flat five those r the ones i really wanted and im still looking for in 18's and in a 5x112 if u know of any shoot me a pm

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
im always bumping this thread, thats because this meet is still alive and kicking, come out and meet new people, and have a yummy sandwich or chili fries or grilled cheese, or burger, or onion rings, or great drinks.

Tuesdays @8:00
The Hat
5505 Rosemead Blvd
Temple City, CA

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Be advised that this meet is awesome so be prepared for it. When I went I was caught off guard and I was like whoa, this is awesome. True story.