GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saw this in town, S63

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Well I saw this parked in town on my way in today. Not a fan of the Borbets on it though, and he had his snows mounted on them.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
not too big of a fan of the benz cars but those wheels are definitely killing it

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
this Benz will rape almost any car on the road::burnrubber:

for the size it does 0-60 in 4.5 sec.:eyebulge::evil:
it simply amazing i will do anything for that thing

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
benz is just too much luxury for me.

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
I see these a lot and I have to admit that they're starting to grow on me. Although the rims on the one above are not my cup of tea. They make the car look cheap IMO...and that's hard to do with a $120K+ car! Should have got the AMG rims that come as an option from the dealer on the car.

psychoboy

Banned
No suprise. He's a total tool... note the stacked MD on his plate indicating that's he's a doctor. That's almost as bad as some of the attorneys around here driving around with plates like "BK Law" (Bankruptcy law) or "Bob Esq." Gives us normal attorneys a bad name... oh wait... nevermind. :biggrin:

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
benz owners need to do it different than silver!! every benz is silver lol

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
No suprise. He's a total tool... note the stacked MD on his plate indicating that's he's a doctor. That's almost as bad as some of the attorneys around here driving around with plates like "BK Law" (Bankruptcy law) or "Bob Esq." Gives us normal attorneys a bad name... oh wait... nevermind. :biggrin:

Around my town every other car has MD plates, their significant other is probably a lawyer too. Doesn't bother me though lol its just a license plate. Although it does get them special treatment in certain situations. If you have NYP plates (New York Press) usually your good to park in no parking zones and not worry about being towed lol. That guy probably wanted snow tires and orded those wheels right off Tire Rack or something.