GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SARASOTA/BRADENTON/VENICE FLORIDA CREW

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Hi to all.

Me and a Friend (who I met from this forum, we are both mkv r32 owners, and he owns a 337 gti) We are looking to start a small crew in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice area of Florida. We are looking for fellow R32 and GTI/GLI owners to form a crew. We are looking for more than just a local get together once or twice a month. I'm sure Andrew will post in here! We just looking to meet some more cool vw enthusiasts in our area we can hang out with! Hope to get some recruits!:w00t:

Russell!

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
guess ill see you guys at euro tripper?

RussellR32

Ready to race!
Pm me ur phone Numbers and I will text you with our meet ups!

JDub1337

Passed Driver's Ed
I am in Trinity, FL but would not mind making a trip to hang with other dub owners. When are you guys getting together? I've got a GTI right now but have been thinking of going for an R32

JDub

aw614

Ready to race!
I am in Trinity, FL but would not mind making a trip to hang with other dub owners. When are you guys getting together? I've got a GTI right now but have been thinking of going for an R32

JDub

You are probably close to matt (gtituner) he just recently got a vw caddy and is in trinity and Im nearby in the LOL/Lutz area.

There are some meets in tampa if you want to make the trek to sonic on dale mabry on wed nights

JDub1337

Passed Driver's Ed
You are probably close to matt (gtituner) he just recently got a vw caddy and is in trinity and Im nearby in the LOL/Lutz area.

There are some meets in tampa if you want to make the trek to sonic on dale mabry on wed nights

Yeah for sure! I don't know anyone locally into vw's let alone any wrenching buddies. I definitely hate being the new guy going to local meets lol

JDub1337