GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RSX vs. GT28RS 1.8GTI

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
Car(s)
Subaru
Blows my mind that this car lays it down on so many cars.....:iono:

That car is on par with a k04 fsi. So yeah, that's pretty good for a fully bolted car with a custom tune

Once he turbos that thing, it will be a monster I'm sure

Sent from my flip phone

Car(s)
Subaru
250whp isn't a lot. While his car is fast, he has spent tons of money on it and it's still only as fast as a gti that spends $2000. Yes he has a decently fast car but it's not a race car. I'd love to run him but I'll never go to ny.

I'm not bashing his car or honda but I'm also not going on Honda forums trying to post how awesome my friends car is. Maybe I'm just annoyed a little, idk

Sent from my flip phone

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
250whp isn't a lot. While his car is fast, he has spent tons of money on it and it's still only as fast as a gti that spends $2000. Yes he has a decently fast car but it's not a race car. I'd love to run him but I'll never go to ny.

I'm not bashing his car or honda but I'm also not going on Honda forums trying to post how awesome my friends car is. Maybe I'm just annoyed a little, idk

Sent from my flip phone

i'm with you on this one Andrew. he's got the power to weight ratio on his side which makes his car "fast", that and of course gearing too.

3.sl06MT

Stout
Car(s)
Honda Accord

Sent from my flip phone
Why do you continuously get offended by my threads? I'm posting good racing videos, not bragging about his car. I would've been banned already had I tried stirring the pot. Would you have responded the same way if the RSX got pulled by a bus?

My buddy is also looking to run a K04 GTI, which is another reason I'm posting these vids. And so far, we are in the process of setting up a couple friendly runs. Not sure why you are under the impression I'm here to brag about his car when I've been here for quite some time. I will explain AGAIN that I'm here because I like seeing what enthusiast cars can do and how my car compares. He just happened to run a GTI so I posted it here and thought you fellas would enjoy it while simultaneously trying to get a friendly run out of it. No feelings were intended to be harmed when filming this video.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
This car is fast as hell for having "250whp". It's impressive. The driver can't be too bad either.