GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS4 injectors vs S3 injectors

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
really? if they use s3 plugs (modded) for the stage 3 kit they have, then thats good news cause of the problems the rs4 can cause... rough idling and black smoke

I've been told by an ex-APR engineer that the APR stg 3 kit uses RS4 injectors, but they managed to get them to more or less behave with software.

shaun07

launch control in 5..4..3
Car(s)
2007 MKv GTi
i still want actual flow rate numbers... need to know soon, i need to decide within the next 4 days

shaun07

Car(s)
2007 MKv GTi
fuck it. i got the s3 injectors. hopefully it wont be too long b4 the brown santa brings gifts!!!

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
s3 injectors will help your motor run smoother anyways... especially in the cold, and you being in new york, i think you made a good choice

J-GTi

GTi Lurve

shaun07

Car(s)
2007 MKv GTi
i ordered my k04 kit 4 days ago. waiting on it to be shipped. (apparently banks dont release 2100 bucks instantly... fuckers. ill be putting it on next week. i ordered from KMD Tuning (i already have an APR HPFP) and yeah its cold, but im not leaving my gti out for the winter anymoreanyways. Im sick of people (my wife) bitching that it sucks in the snow (too much camber) its going to my summer baby. throwing some OEM b6 Passat wheels on it (235 45r17) and with those im putting NT05s super stickies. should be a good summer

live4something

Ready to race!
Revo use S3 for K04

This Stage 3 K04 software is for 2.0TFSI transverse vehicles
Hardware Requirements
K04 Turbo Kit (turbo from 2.0TFSI S3, TTS, Edition30, Cupra/R)
S3 injectors
Revo Cold Air Intake
3” Turbo Back Exhaust
Eurojet FrontMountIntercooler
Highflow Mechanical fuel pump

This is true if you dont live in the United States. US K04 files use RS4's

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Hi Guys,
Sorry for getting this thread back to life but I found it would be useful to open it again after two and half years because sure some of us got a new info specially with EFR turbos.

Some people said that APR injectors capable of 500hp+ as mentioned in APR website and they said it is a modified S3 injectors not the OEM one.
Other people said that RS4 is the only way to go more than 500hp, but nobody confirmed by evidence!
Also, I read in many articles that the RS4 can work well if they coded correctly as it is for NA engines and it is not the right choice for turbo cars specially for the 2.0T FSI engine.

What do you think guys?
What about people running BIG turbos and they targeting more than 600hp+

Let's talk :)

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
Hi Guys,
Sorry for getting this thread back to life but I found it would be useful to open it again after two and half years because sure some of us got a new info specially with EFR turbos.

Some people said that APR injectors capable of 500hp+ as mentioned in APR website and they said it is a modified S3 injectors not the OEM one.
Other people said that RS4 is the only way to go more than 500hp, but nobody confirmed by evidence!
Also, I read in many articles that the RS4 can work well if they coded correctly as it is for NA engines and it is not the right choice for turbo cars specially for the 2.0T FSI engine.

What do you think guys?
What about people running BIG turbos and they targeting more than 600hp+

Let's talk :)
Rs4 can work flawless on FSI if you know how to tune for them .

Consult your tuner and go with the injectors they feel comfortable tuning.

With a goal of 600+ hp your going to need a secondary fueling system either it be large 5th injector when your at WOT and your primary DI injectors are max out or using 8 inector piggy back setup .
With these 2 options above your gonna need a good tuner who has done this because the ECU gonna freak out when it sees your added fuel trims. Bob G