GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Remember To Protect Your Wheel Barrels

FliGi7

Ready to race!
And they can come out like this for every biannual detail.

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looks great!!! A good sealant will protect it just fine. Use a cleaner that is not too harsh to not strip is also.

Very true, I used to keep the wheels on my Z like that. They used to look like polished empty barrels when they were rolling.

BT - Your avatar just gets better looking with age! :wub: :clap:

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
Take the spokes and hubs away, that's the barrel. The part the tire mounts to that goes from one bead to the other and holds air. The inner middle of the wheel. Don't know how else to say it, hope that helps.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Take the spokes and hubs away, that's the barrel. The part the tire mounts to that goes from one bead to the other and holds air. The inner middle of the wheel. Don't know how else to say it, hope that helps.

Oh I see thanks I thought you meant the inside of the wheel where all the brake dust is.

FliGi7

Ready to race!
To protect them I use Optimum Opti-Seal, let it cure for 6 hours or so, then top with Meguiar's #21 v2.0 as the sacrificial layer. It's damn near bullet-proof.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
looks great, this may have just inspired me to pull mine off and go to work because they look terrible.