InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
love the CC. you can run all of H&Rs springs on the CC. Not sure about other brands, or coilovers... but it's something!

4Motioner

4Motion, baby!
Car(s)
2007 Golf V
Love the CC!

I bought a Webasto pre-heater for my car for the cold winter months. Should be here in about 2 weeks and quite interesting to install! I still need to find the appropriate T91 remote for it though.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
imagesCAQ0Q8FY.jpg

R/C Rally car. My neighbor got a truck for his son, so now we have neighorhood races. I've already tuned it a little, and have had the whole front end disassembled the first day. I can't believe how crazy these things have gotten.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
bought another pair of headphones, couldn't pass up this deal ($40 on amazon, usually $60 and I think $80-90 for the Fischer Audio rebrand). They are the same as the Fischer Audio FA-004.

Brainwavz HM3

on another note.... my introduction to audiophilia has a downside... (besides the wallet of course).

I've discovered that all the modern music being released these days are really... really... really poorly mastered. Ugh. I can hear flaws in some of the mastering now.

Here's also a description of what's going on in the music industry... THE DEATH OF DYNAMIC RANGE

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
just bought some new coilpacks and new spark plugs... hoping to correct that misfire.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Just bought some Oakley SI 8" boots. My Magnums are on their last leg and had a very rough day today. I hope these get here Monday.

^^^ I have these in Desert Tan. Used them on my last deployment. They were great for a deployment because they were extremely light which was nice for long patrols and jumping over wadis and they dried out really fast (which was nice for when you didn't quite make it over the wadi or it was just too wide to jump.)

I do have to say though that they aren't very comfortable for just standing around in all day.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
^^^ I have these in Desert Tan. Used them on my last deployment. They were great for a deployment because they were extremely light which was nice for long patrols and jumping over wadis and they dried out really fast (which was nice for when you didn't quite make it over the wadi or it was just too wide to jump.)

I do have to say though that they aren't very comfortable for just standing around in all day.

Thanks for the info man. I usually don't do a whole lot of standing, but I do jump over walls pretty much on a daily basis. I was looking for lightness and comfort, and these were cheap enough to fit the bill to take the chance with them.