GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Radio TSB - Fixes bass flare and power down problems

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Got it done yesterday. So i have the clock now. Got it done at Three County for you jersey guys.

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you still have the clock in the MFD also?

gyuri

Ready to race!
My dealership is telling be that my radio cannot take the Software 35 upgrade as it is not Panasonic. Has anyone else here been told the same? I thought all of our radios were the same make.

capitalst

Ready to race!
I had this problem with my GTI but, once it was updated it worked perfect. With the update I also got the clock on the radio now.

gyuri

Ready to race!
I have the setting menu but it does not have the clock option. I don't think it's a Canada / US thing as I know a few guys here in Toronto who's radios were updated without issues. According to my dealer the upgrade is only for Panasonic radios and not all GTIs have Panasonic radios. ( they all look the sam e from the outside, but could be from different suppliers)

I got the update last week; bass flare problems seem to be gone. The clock is nice, but it would've been nicer if they could've removed the leading zero from the time, (i.e. 7:40 instead of 07:40).

Or have an option to remove the clock.

bcze1

You people make me laugh
I have the setting menu but it does not have the clock option. I don't think it's a Canada / US thing as I know a few guys here in Toronto who's radios were updated without issues. According to my dealer the upgrade is only for Panasonic radios and not all GTIs have Panasonic radios. ( they all look the sam e from the outside, but could be from different suppliers)

This is true, only the Panasonics had the faulty software.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Radio TSB

just got mine done and can you say, "WAY BETTER!!!" :thumbup: