GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 Not Starting

LateAPXR

Ready to race!
GRD isn't the only place in the Chicago-land area who are APR dealers. Check out the dealer locator map on http://goapr.com. They're just the guys I used hence the recommendation, but any place would hopefully help you if they can. I doubt you'd have to be towed there either, a simple call with your VIN should suffice.

heanshi

Passed Driver's Ed
Called both GRD and APR and no luck.
It was a long shot anyway.

Only thing I can think of is try to arc the coilpack to check the ignition.
Unless there's a easier way to do it via VCDS.

LateAPXR

Ready to race!
Here are screenshots of all of the engine values that I can log through Advanced Measuring Values.

heanshi

Passed Driver's Ed
LateAPXR I appreciate you taking the time to screenshot all the perimeters. It must have been very time consuming.

I do not have block 103, 106, or 230 for anything fuel related.
This is so weird. I wish there's another R32 owner that can confirm if this is the cause of my problem.

heanshi

Passed Driver's Ed
I replaced new NGK sparks pregapped to 0.032, new coilpacks, fuel filter, and new crank position sensor.

Car still doesn't start. :thumbdown:

Also took out the rear seat and checked the fuel pump. I can clearly hear it prime. I had my gf cranking the engine while I tapped the fuel pump, still nothing.

What else could it be? :help:

heanshi

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not exactly sure which fuse is for fuel pump since the fuse diagram is all wrong, but I checked all the fuse in the engine bay and inside.

I came across that thread before, it's not very conclusive.
I can definitely hear the fuel pump prime, especially after I removed the back seat.

Where is this fuel pump relay on MKV?

LateAPXR

Ready to race!
Not that any of this is making much sense....but considering you took care of the ignition side of things (coils, plugs, battery, sensor)...that only leaves the fuel side of things left, right?

langer

i fix teefs
If it's the immobilizer, it will typically start and then immediately kill the engine and mfd will have 'immobilizer active'. OP's engine won't even start. I've had major immobilizer issues and ended up deleting it from the ecu.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'm thinking you'll need to tow it to a dealer. Call first so you won't be surprised at the charges. Maybe even email Ross-tech and ask if there's somewhere in the software that may help you.

Since you have NO advanced measuring values for fuel perhaps there's a module dedicated to it that's not responding?