GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

question for RNS-510 owners

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
my dunce cap is on.

despite trying to understand the owner's manual, i do not know how to set the volume control for the navigation in relation to the radio volume? ie. the navi voice stays at a fixed level and does not increase/decrease with the volume level for the radio... what am i doing wrong? :iono:

JaySki

Ready to race!
Go into the settings.. It's there... It's one of those set it to where you want it and leave it.
If you can't find it just playing with the RNS.. look into the manual. It's not that difficult to find.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
Other easy way...when the lady is talking, turn it up or down. I believe the line on the volume display is blue when you do that instead of the normal. Just make sure you get it where you want it while she is talking, as soon as she stops you are back to adjusting the volume of the radio again.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
Other easy way...when the lady is talking, turn it up or down. I believe the line on the volume display is blue when you do that instead of the normal. Just make sure you get it where you want it while she is talking, as soon as she stops you are back to adjusting the volume of the radio again.

i did not know this at all... i just tried this and it worked. thanks! :thumbup: