GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Posting in forum costs 22 year old his licence

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
And yes they can subpoena the forum owners asking them to reveal everything they know about you - inc IP address logs etc. BUT they can't step outside their jurisdiction .... The NissanSilva site was an Aussie one - hence easy to get details if they really wanted, but it sounds like this tool did the hard work for them - confessing (bragging) online. If it was based in China - good luck.

Then again we all know everything on the Internet is true :rolleyes: , and no-one makes anything up ... hahahahahahaha.

- M -

PS: My Porsche GT3 is due for delivery next week!! :wink:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Then again we all know everything on the Internet is true :rolleyes: , and no-one makes anything up ... hahahahahahaha.

- M -

PS: My Porsche GT3 is due for delivery next week!! :wink:

Congrats.. :thumbsup: My 997 Turbo must be on the same boat.. :thumbup:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Congrats.. :thumbsup: My 997 Turbo must be on the same boat.. :thumbup:
You prepping it for Targa Tasmania too ?? :thumbup:

- M -

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI

Jamie GTI

First VW and loving it
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
There was a Holden forum shut down about 12 months ago because the members were boasting about the stupid things they'd done in their cars. Some even had Kill Cops etc in their signatures.

I used to get on it every now and then, not to post but to have a laugh reading some of the posts.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
funny shit hahhahaha.....

no one can get my IP it has false details :cool:

vmq6695

May you be well and happy
Car(s)
VW Golf
But, srbsta, we can all recognise your ***87N number plate!

What's your IP as shown here:

To pick up revdes' point: I'm not certain that blokes like this dickhead (whose biggest sin was being too stupid to take advantage of a fair judgment by the copper - jeez, coppers who give a fault notice instead of an on the spot fine should be encouraged) cause as many problems on the road as the pollies and bureaucrats who don't fund decent road infrastructure, the drink drivers, and other clowns who don't care about their cars - I'd rather have the roads full of drivers who are serious about their rides than those that take their cars and driving skills for granted.

Last edited:

Donald32

Backseat Driver
But, srbsta, we can all recognise your ***87N number plate!

What's your IP as shown here:

To pick up revdes' point: I'm not certain that blokes like this dickhead (whose biggest sin was being too stupid to take advantage of a fair judgment by the copper - jeez, coppers who give a fault notice instead of an on the spot fine should be encouraged) cause as many problems on the road as the pollies and bureaucrats who don't fund decent road infrastructure, the drink drivers, and other clowns who don't care about their cars - I'd rather have the roads full of drivers who are serious about their rides than those that take their cars and driving skills for granted.

One hell of a long sentence, but point well made. Could agree any more :clap:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
ohhhh damn my plates hhahahahahahaha