GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please post pics of your aftermarket headunit.

ddriver3487

Still broke...
Car(s)
O8 GTI
does anybody know a aftermarket dash kit that would fit an indash navigation kit with specs of 2DIN (7" x 4" x 6-1/2") for an 07 rabbit?

go to circuite city and ask them to order one, its like 30 bucks. takes a week or so though to get cause its custom.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0

ONGIE

Hi Members,

Could some one please add some pics of an installed Alpine W200 HU in the MK5...I would luv to see what it looks like mounted. day/night pics of unit would be great..THANKS!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
i really dont like the look of aftermarket head units does anyone know where i can get an OEM 6 disk changer because my rabbit comes with the single disc unit ive searched but no result.

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Here is my system so far. Been working a lot so before I mount anything I wanted to paint the amp cause it has scratches on it (got it free that way). The amp wiring came from my old car. The deck was ordered brand new from crutchfield with everything as usual. Did loose steering controls and factory sat but I am sure there is some kind of adapter, I am just happy with it right now sounds great.

O ya and my vag tool will be here Tuesday!
:smile:

Attachments

• Deck.jpg
    Deck.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,785
  • SideDeck.jpg
    SideDeck.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,877
  • system.jpg
    system.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,894

Draw007

pdx_rox
Here is my system so far. Been working a lot so before I mount anything I wanted to paint the amp cause it has scratches on it (got it free that way). The amp wiring came from my old car. The deck was ordered brand new from crutchfield with everything as usual. Did loose steering controls and factory sat but I am sure there is some kind of adapter, I am just happy with it right now sounds great.

O ya and my vag tool will be here Tuesday!
:smile:

Dude. You have got to get an I-pod...that stack of CDs is ridiculous. :wink: