GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

plan on geting a mazda?

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
basically the cargo(mazdas) shifted to one side durring a storm or something and made the ship do that... it is a automobile carring ship... all the cars are ontop of eachother lmao... and its too be continued

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
I tried to read it, but then I got bored and remembered that reading sucks. Thanks for the cliff notes though. They helped.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
basically the cargo(mazdas) shifted to one side durring a storm or something and made the ship do that... it is a automobile carring ship... all the cars are ontop of eachother lmao... and its too be continued

thats old news nga.

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
And supposedly they were able to save pretty much all of the cars. The containers are sealed and the cars are secured pretty well.

I work with a guy who actually is part owner in a company that deals with salvaging and rebuilding those shipping containers on those ships

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
That doesn't say anything about the quality of mazdas. Just the way they were delivered. This was just an accident. Could've happened to a ship that delivers GTIs.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
yea but it didn't... when you choose to ship something you get a reliable shipping company... i am going to school for all of this and even though i can talk seriously about this matter because i am drunk but seriously i can concentrate enough to defend my case and i am going to bed it is an honor to do drill team