GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pizza Party GTG!, Santa Clara, CA 05/29/2009 8PM!!

97C280

Stage 2
http://watercooledmilitia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13385

What up peeps, who's down for some pizza pie and dubs?? I know I am!!! Interesting enough, the owner of this wonderful pizza place, Bear Silber,
is also an avid car enthusiast and has invited all of WCM and NorCal euro heads down for some dope food and is offering us a parking lot to take over, what is not to like about that?? The meet will start at 8pm Friday May 29, come hungry so we can order some pies to show Bear some appreciation for hosting a GTG for us. As usual some ground rules...

Be respectful, don't come if you're a hater, although we love haters, we actually don't like hanging out with them. :lol:

No reving (unless Bear asks you to ;) ), no burnouts, no stupid shizz guys, you've all been to a GTG before, lets keep it chill and fun for everyone. :edgar_right:

For map and Pizza Party info, click the link, hope to see everyone there!!

Please cross post this on the forums, invite everyone out!

Click here for directions, location, and Party Pizza info!

:cheers:
[snapback]378705[/snapback]​

Last edited:

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
I'm in !

BigPhilR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
Im in... anyone else?

dubc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I'm down.

97C280

Stage 2
No clue lol. found it on WCM. that's about it.

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
Yeah it use to be pizza and pipes when i was a wee Little boy.

97C280

Stage 2
i think meeting up there is fine. but if it's on the way.. why not? I'm still a maybe right now... Still healing from getting my wisdoms out.. I still haven't been able to bite any food yet.. :cry:

I also noticed that the link I posted in the first post was wrong haha. The correct link is now uploaded. Hopefully you guys can view it.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Still healing from getting my wisdoms out.. I still haven't been able to bite any food yet.. :cry:

how many was pulled out? i had 4 pulled at the same time. dude my cheeks looks like Frankenstein with that big square head lol. and on the nite my wisdom teeth got pulled, my first liquid was beer and hurted so bad.

anyways, i'll will go if i'm not sick. im in recovery right now :mad: