GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pissed off... walking my dog and he got attacked by some pos crazy dog.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
My poor B got attacked by some huge fn crazy dog today. Just incase someone here doesnt know my dog is like my kid. I had to fight this 80 pos dog that was trying to bite and attack my B. This WT bitch comes out and is too afraid to grab her own fn dog?????????? I started to yell at her. Neighbors saw and know my dog very very well and ran out. The police got called and turned into a mess. My poor B had his eye lid cut. He seems to be terrified and Im just pissed. The cops wouldnt even give the owner a fn ticket. Sorry just needed to vent............
B is chillin on the couch..
Tomm we start defence lessons.lol:fighting0030::fighting0030::fighting0030::fighting0030:

Attachments

• PA030060.jpg
    PA030060.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 267

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
B normally looks happy. Since being attacked today hes all fucked up. Still really pissed off.

Attachments

• P9140016.jpg
    P9140016.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 234

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
sucks man, do you know what kind of dog attacked him? you should have kicked the head off of it. if that happened to my english bull terrier and cops didnt do shit, i would prolly have to retaliate. maybe leave some kind of poison in the dogs yard or something, at the very least ex-lax. but revenge is best served cold. hope hes ok.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
He is doing ok. police were kinda dicks. The neighbor that called police and witnessed the attack he has a german shepard thats like 13 years old and doesnt really move much anymore. Its the nicest dog ever and the police said they need to keep it on a leash??????????
Yet they werent looking at my 6 month old dog that was just attacked.

I tried to push and kick the attacking dog away, but it was a biggg dog. It was like the size of a german shepard but hard dark brown hair. It hard no collar or i would have grabbed it and tried to hold it down..

My dog is acting weird, but think his is just like what the f? Hope he snaps out of it tomm.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
sucks man, do you know what kind of dog attacked him? you should have kicked the head off of it. if that happened to my english bull terrier and cops didnt do shit, i would prolly have to retaliate. maybe leave some kind of poison in the dogs yard or something, at the very least ex-lax. but revenge is best served cold. hope hes ok.

This is pretty ignorant man, not trying to start shit but c'mon. You want to kill an animal based on a shitty owner?:thumbdown:

OP, sorry your dog got attacked. Bull pups are a strong breed man he will get over it. Save your therapy $$. Spoil that lil fat guy for a few days and he will be fine. Bad owners are just the worst. They chap my ass on a whole new level. I used to own a APBT and I got stationed in South Florida. I had my dog stay at my parents house in Tampa, and she ended up stealing my dog. Point? Bad owners here in SoFl caused anti dog laws to come up, media goes nuts over shit like this...sorry for rant.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Go to the vet ASAP, just in case. Call the dog warden. The police won't do shit, but bet your ass the dog warden will.

I hope your dog's ok. I've been through this song and dance before. Unfortunately, when I get pissed I lack self control and kicked their door in. But the situation resolved itself with the owner begging me not to call the authorities on them. My dog was unhurt, but I was pissed nonetheless.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I agree Im tooo old to deal w/ stuff like this... Plan to walk him down diff street and next time I see this dog will just pick B up. I had no idea this dog was trying to attack my dog until it happened. People need to train and watch there dogs or they just shouldnt have one....

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
So yeah. Home invasion probably isn't the answer. :rolleyes:

I agree that you have to watch where you walk your dog, unfortunately. Mine was a pit bull situation, so all bets were pretty much off.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Go to the vet ASAP, just in case. Call the dog warden. The police won't do shit, but bet your ass the dog warden will.

I hope your dog's ok. I've been through this song and dance before. Unfortunately, when I get pissed I lack self control and kicked their door in. But the situation resolved itself with the owner begging me not to call the authorities on them. My dog was unhurt, but I was pissed nonetheless.

I have a lady across the street look at him. she found a scrape on his eye lid and small cut under his arm. I think he is fine bc he has all shots?? Should I still go to vet??

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
ah sad :<

i'd go ballistic if a dog attacked my boston terrier.

get well soon doggeh

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
Take him to the vet, and give this piece of shit owner the bill. The police were called, and technically a report should've been made. HSPCA might want to know about this. Pretty sure leash laws are also common now-a-days, and if the dog is off the leash and attacks another dog, the owner is responsible for damages, much like if the dog attacked a child, or something.