GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photos of my new toy!!!

b00f12

Passed Driver's Ed
Here are some photos that I have taken of my new GTI. Carpark lighting doesn't do the interior justice. It is the macchiato leather.

I am really happy with it. It is an unbelieveable car and beyond everything I remembered of the test drive(s).

Maybe because it is now mine......all mine MUUUUHAHAHAHAHA

Jason.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
nice! looks great with the silver and macchiato leather.

now tint it! :thumbup:

BarneyBoy

...and it's only a 1.4?
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GT
Congratulations - it looks sensational.
I wish I'd been patient enough to wait for the same interior, 'cause it looks really nice.
Nice choice.

J_u_l_e_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Is that little handle under the light switch a little glovebox? Do all of the Aus spec cars have them cos I think the USA guys don't.

moguzhan

Drag Racer
Car(s)
Jetta 07
Is that little handle under the light switch a little glovebox? Do all of the Aus spec cars have them cos I think the USA guys don't.

dunno.

but we get EURO specs and they get NA specs. We get some extras that they dont. however VW parts are much cheaper.

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Yes Aus spec .. US spec no. But TMtuning has them.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
I just noticed your carpet's black, despite the Mocchacino seats, so that's good for hiding dirt etc.! :smile:

on the MY07s the beige also has the black carpets but the MY06s have beige carpet too. personally i think it looks much better with the black carpets and it hides the dirt better too