GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT: don't fly tiger airways!!!

saad

Go Kart Champion
At airport. Flight was suppossed to be at 9:05. Been delayed Four timrs now to 11:40. Incredibly frustrating

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
u get what you pay for. u fly with a poorly run mob thats run on a budget... u cant expect much

saad

Go Kart Champion
Now delayed to 12:15...

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
Don't fly Qantas, Virgin or Jetstar either!

At airport. Flight was suppossed to be at 9:05. Been delayed Four timrs now to 11:40. Incredibly frustrating

Qantas delays flight for 10 hours

About 300 Qantas passengers bound for Melbourne were delayed for 10 hours at Perth Domestic Airport on Friday.

The plane had been taxing on the tarmac about 11am before it had to turn back when the pilot reported a "steering problem" to passengers, 6PR radio reported.

Damaged cable causes chaos for Virgin Blue in Melbourne

More than a dozen Virgin Blue flights from Melbourne Airport have been cancelled after damage to a Telstra cable blocked the airline's access to its computer systems.

Several flights to Sydney, another in the return direction, and a Canberra-bound flight are among those cancelled. There are also delays up to three hours for passengers able to fly.

Jetstar delay drives passenger crackers

A FRUSTRATED Jetstar passenger is urging travellers to prepare for the worst when flying with the low-cost airline.

Glenn Cullen took a swipe at Jetstar after revealing his bad experience when flying with the airline for the first time:

manol

Professional Jerk
Car(s)
GTI 2.0 TFSI
Id rather the flight be delayed than the wing fall off at 40,000ft.

This.

I do not fucking understand people who complain about plane delays, if the pilot is good enough at his job that he finds something wrong or an engineer finds something wrong, id be MORE THAN HAPPY to sit around for 5 hours than die in a fiery death in the middle of the fucking ocean.

Yes, it may be an inconvenience, but so is dying. I know which one i'd choose.

redback

ftmfw
i took tiger to melbourne because it was only $24 wasnt that great service but the price was good enough to take up the offer!

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
3 weeks or so back we were stuck in Budapest and delayed for 6hrs, just as boarding time approached each time it was delayed another hr.... to the minute. The dirty, dodgy, scheming culprits? British Airways.
Sit down, have a beer take in the sites and enjoy the time away from the computer :wink:

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
A 3 hour wait isn't that long considering your life is potentially at risk that high up in the air

Spizo85

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MKV R32
ive had bad experience with tiger as well!
I rocked up to my flight 40 mins prior.. for them to tell me, i was too late! now wtf is up with that lol

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
ive had bad experience with tiger as well!

Me too, but I had pretty low expectations for 2 x return tickets Perth-Singapore for $60 for both + taxes.

^^ In relation to your experience though, that's bizarre?! :iono:

saad

Go Kart Champion
This wasn't due to technical problems which I don't mind for. Once plane was delayed in HK for 3 hours. Eventually they got us into another plane. Here it's just poor organisation, maybe weather

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
My dad and two aunties were delayed 4-5hours coming back from Adelaide to Melbourne last week with Jetstar... apparently due to a faulty globe in an exit sign!