GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i'd be down for a quick meet in waterford if anyone else wants to? Besides the rain just cleaned my car for me just got to cali dust clean it and its like brand new.

so whos down?

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
ok that sounds Kosher! Does anyone else have any other ideas for a meeting time. By the way jibbly Waterford is located on Alafaya trail, just continue going north over sr 50 and it will be on your left hand side.

jaydubz

I would be cool for tonight, but it is pretty short notice for the others. I guess some of us could meet and then before we make any final desicions we have the meet next week and talk about with everyone. If not then I would just say lets meet sometime next week.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
I'm going out to Clermont tonight for another meet, more muscle cars than anything though.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
trevor said:
I'm going out to Clermont tonight for another meet, more muscle cars than anything though.

boooooo this man!

jaydubz

LOL, ok how about a preliminary meet and greet tomorrow in the waterford area if you guys are up for it and then we will plan a larger scale meet next week wednesday for all the others to make it so we can get a head count for what we are going to propose. Is anyone down for that?

jaydubz

ok sounds kosher Trevor! Who else is down? Ok, I called RZ Motoring and spoke to keith. Without commiting to anything he said that when it come to well organized groups they have no problem providing us discounts. He mentioned that they provide discounts to tuning groups such as jade motorsports ( raise your hand if you are not familiar with them ). I also told him that we are probably about 6 strong right now. I threw that number out there due to seeing the pics and knowing a few others with GTI's or who will be getting one.

jaydubz

lol, no problem. I actually did not know who they were until the last HIN event, they showed up with some very impressive cars ( a little too ricey for me, but still respectible) They are a local group also and they have even had a few write ups in Superstreet. You may have seen a purpl-ish 3rd gen rx-7 around town, he used to go to the group meets on wednesdays by UCF. Anyhow, these guys are very close to RZ and get good deals as a result of that. If we could organize a club of some sort with a eye pleasing logo then we would probably get the same benefits that they do.

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
I work for a car dealership so I'll probably install my springs at work. I wish I
could help you guys out but my bosses would notice a truck load of GTI's coming in.
:iono:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
im down for whatever just give me a ring or a post when we know for sure what it is thats going on. 407-267-2854 Ryan

jaydubz

sounds good, I guess we will just wait till we hear from Trevor and anyone else about tomorrow. Call me if you find out more 407-739-3344.