GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

Nikerey

Darkness
Jibbly said:
Hey.

Don't make fun of me.

Okay. So, the official spot, which is now a secret after this post, and will be referred to as only the spot from now on, is the Winter Park Village. Moreover, the official time, which will whenceforth be known as the time will be 8pm. No earlier, no later.

Er...

- Jibbly

So ill see you guys at the spot at the time (notice the italics, its required).

Jibbly do you want the stripping?

EDIT - Did you use the words moreover and whenceforth in your post?

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Hey. Don't make fun of me.

Anyway, yeah, the striping seems cool, I'll take it off your hands. Can you install it for me too? =P

I'll try to be at the spot at the time this time. Buuuut... you know me. =P

- Jibbly

Nikerey

Darkness
Jibbly said:
yeah, the striping seems cool, I'll take it off your hands. Can you install it for me too? =P
- Jibbly

Yeah i can install it but probably not at the spot, unless you bring your car really clean, windex, and papertowels. Otherwise, we'll meet up at somepoint this week and ill install it.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Nikerey said:
EDIT - Did you use the words moreover and whenceforth in your post?
LOL, Whenceforth did you polish my chain fail young squire? LOL, I almost fell out of my chair. Nikerey, by the way I like the pinstripping! Good idea, it is really clean looking and compliments the car well!

gti_power

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I am selling my 2006 GTI PKG 2. My job is moving me to Panama and I cant take my beloved GTI. She is in perfect condition. No scratches or anything. She has dealer installed H&R Race Springs, a REVO chip, limo tint, Monster Mats, XM, and a Euro switch. She has 8k miles on her. Price is 26900obo. Help me out guys... I leave in August. Any questions email me fdiaz6@msn.com or call me at 407-451-8022.

Nikerey

Darkness
gti_power said:
Hey guys, I am selling my 2006 GTI PKG 2. My job is moving me to Panama and I cant take my beloved GTI. She is in perfect condition. No scratches or anything. She has dealer installed H&R Race Springs, a REVO chip, limo tint, Monster Mats, XM, and a Euro switch. She has 8k miles on her. Price is 26900obo. Help me out guys... I leave in August. Any questions email me fdiaz6@msn.com or call me at 407-451-8022.

Panama? man that sucks. How bout you sell me your springs and ECU? :w00t:

GTI2007

Nikerey said:
Panama? man that sucks. How bout you sell me your springs and ECU? :w00t:

The ECU can't be sold separately because Revo flashes their program onto your original ECU. They don't put in a new chip, just a new program on the original chip.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
if you part it out... hit me up for euro/springs/mats

Nikerey

Darkness
GTI2007 said:
The ECU can't be sold separately because Revo flashes their program onto your original ECU. They don't put in a new chip, just a new program on the original chip.

Yes, swapping the ECUs is what i was meant....how did you find your way into this thread from Belgium?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
if you do part it out, then dan's got dibbs on ECU, ill take the switch and the springs off your hands if its cool with you ;) thanks... let me know!

P.S. Sorry to hear your losing the GTI and moving that stinks.

Last edited:

gti_power

Ready to race!
Well atleast I know that I can sell my other stuff. anyone interested in my car atleast or know anyone that would.... I am willing to work with you on the price.. if i sell the springs it would have to go back to stock, so it would cost to take mine out and put the stock ones and then put yours on... I would sell the springs for 100obo bucks... as for the chip.. i paid 500 for it and if we swap ECU's, then i will do it for 400obo... for the mats 150new, 85 bucks for them, no use whatsoever.. for the euro swtich, paid 60 for it , lets do 50 for it..

Nikerey

Darkness
gti_power said:
Well atleast I know that I can sell my other stuff. anyone interested in my car atleast or know anyone that would.... I am willing to work with you on the price.. if i sell the springs it would have to go back to stock, so it would cost to take mine out and put the stock ones and then put yours on... I would sell the springs for 100obo bucks... as for the chip.. i paid 500 for it and if we swap ECU's, then i will do it for 400obo... for the mats 150new, 85 bucks for them, no use whatsoever.. for the euro swtich, paid 60 for it , lets do 50 for it..

is swapping the ecu even something thats doable? Is there a difference between 6spd and DSG? i initially said i wanted the ECU as a joke, not sure if its something i want to do with my car being a lease.

anyways, i may be interested in the euro switch for 50

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Man... if you had been selling it a month ago, I'd be all over that... Sorry to hear you've gotta move, that sucks..

Anyway, best of luck to you with selling it, If I hear of anything, I'll be sure to let 'em know where to go.

- Jibbly

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
whoa i dibbed out the switch and the springs! And of course you would need the OEM springs, so ill give you my old ones for yours and 100 dollars?