Orlando MKV's Representing

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
I was thinking, you should have made it a group profile

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I agree with Nikerey, I think back side windows would be the sleekest and most appealing plaace to put it. I think a size of 7.5x.75 would be good. I think if we do decide to go with the plaid then we only keep it on the site and not on the actually vinyl, that kind of detail will never show up. I think we should keep it simple and minimalist. I still am a fan of "." and not DOT.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
sounds good Nikerey! The more web exposure the better, we should get together sometime and take some shots for uploading to the site and the myspace page.

Nikerey

Darkness
jaydubz said:
sounds good Nikerey! The more web exposure the better, we should get together sometime and take some shots for uploading to the site and the myspace page.

Yeah i didnt have any pics of the other Black GTIs so we need to get some. Id be down for a photoshoot meet this weekend. I know of a couple good spots.

And the group is cflmkv.com if you go to the groups section and click automotive, then newest, its on the first page. I set it so i have to accept you into the group, but i did that so we dont get people adding themselves just to say how much the GTI sucks or something.

We also need to get our vote on for the logo so we can get that finalized and i can put it up on the pages.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I'm still up for the 'dot' instead of '.', so I'll put up a vote and see which wins. =P

As for a photoshoot this weekend, I'd be up for it. Just give me a time, and I'll say whether or not I'll be there. =P

- Jibbly

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
i'm down i have a sweet spot to take some pics downtown, REAL nice!

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Where at?

My AIM name is:

Cappuccinosk8

Don't ask... it's oooold. =P

Edit: Just a note, talked to my friend about the webpage dealio. We'll have information on costs of putting a forum online; with the domain registration and webspace purchase by monday, so we can know how much it will cost to get setup. Shouldn't be too much, though.

Last edited:

AntiRice292

Drag Racing Champion
sorry i havent posted in so long ive been mad busy with school n work. but i'd be down for the downtown photo shoot. Why dont we do it Thurs around 3 or 4?

here are some pics of my car since no one has seen it yet

IMG_1878worked.JPG
IMG_1880worked.JPG

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Nice car! I love the red!

We've been planning to meet wednesday. We also talked about meeting this weekend. I'm up for anything, if I can get out there. I just need to know when and where. =P

- Jibbly

Edit: More messing around in photoshop.

I don't think I'm a huge fan of these, but, same deal as the last, I can change them in any way y'all want.

And... this one is inspired by Trevor. I can make 'em less colourful if y'all want, but these'd be fun to put on peoples' cars. =P

Last edited:

Nikerey

Darkness
AntiRice292 said:
i really like the second one down. Its clean and simple. so whats up with the meet on wednesday???

Go vote on the thread about the logo.

The meet on wednesday is at Winter Park Village at 8pm. Go in the main entrace to WPV and when it dead ends into the Movie Theater go right and go all the way to the back of the parking lot. That will be the official meeting spot for awhile.

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Perfect. Beepers and Phones at 9:30? Sounds a bit late to me... I don't know if I'll make it. If a bunch of you are going, I'll definitely try, though.

- Jibbly

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Jibbly said:
Perfect. Beepers and Phones at 9:30? Sounds a bit late to me... I don't know if I'll make it. If a bunch of you are going, I'll definitely try, though.

- Jibbly

Dan, I'll call you if I can't make it out. But plan on me showing up. Can you PM me your #?