GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

old AWE vent gauge

maxmonster

Account Suspended
Car(s)
VW GTI
i just got my hands on a used one today - thanks harrison - but the older versions are labeled lbs instead of psi. now i know psi sounds for pounds per square inch but does the lbs on the gauge pretty much mean the same thing?

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i'm sure it's the same.

is yours purple too? mine is and now the coloring on the gauge when lit is turning from blue to white in some areas. i'm probably never buying an awe product again.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
i'm sure it's the same.

is yours purple too? mine is and now the coloring on the gauge when lit is turning from blue to white in some areas. i'm probably never buying an awe product again.

my housing is more bronze but my gauge is doing the same thing. its in 2 different spots. on the 0 of the 10 in psi and on one of the dash marks in the vacuum side

maxmonster

Account Suspended
Car(s)
VW GTI
mine was actually painted silver by the previous owner. but i saw hellafasts vent gauge yesterday... his was bronze in the sunlight and it had a hint of purple when you shaded it

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i have one of the first AWE vent gauge kits and mine are still blue. 65k miles and still going....

initialGTI

Ready to race!
AWE used to get their gauges from OMORI, but however that has changed.

maxmonster

Account Suspended
Car(s)
VW GTI
so like i didnt get to do the electronics yet because of my lightswitch. i pushed in and turned clockwise and it didnt come out. but instead the turning knob just popped out...and the little clip that holds it in on the top of the knob broke off... it wont come out now... any ideas of how to pop my switch out?