GOLFMKV

OIL TEMP GOING UP VERY QUICK

fabr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 golf R
braddahjoe, not sure why is a funniest sh
this is why i posted this weird issue
i m not a genius or and big expert, but i know numba really good and i know how she drives
also i have a good memory and we talked 3 years ago because we had something in common
mahalo anyway for your pilau comment

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL OF YOU PUTTING EFFORT TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT THIS ISSUE

Last edited:

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
When I go from my house dead cold up to a local shopping center, literally 2 min away, when I step on it, I am at full Operating temp by the time I get to the shopping center. My R gets to operating temp very fast (I love it in the winter). Depends how you drive, how fast it gets to operating temperature and the outside temps. If it's not above normal, stop worrying.

Urlik

Go Kart Newbie
When I go from my house dead cold up to a local shopping center, literally 2 min away, when I step on it, I am at full Operating temp by the time I get to the shopping center. My R gets to operating temp very fast (I love it in the winter). Depends how you drive, how fast it gets to operating temperature and the outside temps. If it's not above normal, stop worrying.
You're talking about coolant temperature and not oil temperature.

fabr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 golf R
i m talking about the oil temp, the COOLANT TEMP is normal, pretty fast as VDubberinDE says
and not yet

not yet, but could e a funny acting oil temp sensor on the bottom of the oil pan
i ll keep everybody posted
Thank you

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
braddahjoe, not sure why is a funniest sh
this is why i posted this weird issue
i m not a genius or and big expert, but i know numba really good and i know how she drives
also i have a good memory and we talked 3 years ago because we had something in common
mahalo anyway for your pilau comment

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL OF YOU PUTTING EFFORT TO TRY TO FIGURE OUT THIS ISSUE

You're still doing it.

YOU JUST KEEP TALKING IN ALL CAPS. IT'S HILLARIOUS.

You haven't done anything wrong, my dude. All good. It's just funny.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I cannot control...

the volume,

OF MY INTERNET VOICE!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Just a goofy sensor I'd wager. Coolant comes up to temp quickly. Oil will take quite a while even with the cooler/warmer/heat exchanger.