GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South East FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

The 100 octane kid

Ready to race!
Wanting to buy. Springs for a 08 Gti. With a half inch drop. Yes a half inch. Be in the southeast Ga. or northeast Florida.

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
WTB - 05 MKV Jetta Front Bumper (end)

Hey guys and gals, I am shopping for a new or used (w/o damage) front bumper of a 2005 MKV model jetta. My wife got into an accident and the body shop wants to charge too much for a recond. bumper, so I thought I would get on here and see if anyone can help me out. Willing to pay for shipping to GA from continental US.

alpha-6

Car(s)
White '09 Rabbit S
'''''NEED TO SELL!!!''''set of OEM VW (Golf, Rabbit, GTI)MKV Base Bars - $110 (Near Orlando Airport)

I really need to get this set of VW OEM (Golf, Rabbit, GTI) MKV Base Bars out of my house as soon as possible as I no longer own my VW Rabbit. I purchased this set of OEM base bars in the Spring of '11 and it has all the original pieces. Email me if you have any questions (The email is listed below and note that I do not check these forums often).

PLEASE NOTE: This item is not available for
Pick up in the Orlando Area until Friday (12/30) evening.

Here is the Product Description off of The ECS tuning site which is where I had originally seen this product posted:

Base carrier kit only, does not include any attachments

Fits two & four door models (Golf, Rabbit, GTI)

Start your Votex roof rack system with this set of base carrier bars from ECS Tuning. Made by the people who know the VW aftermarket, this kit will look great and perform flawlessly.

Mfg Part#1K0071126

ALL for $110 FIRM. NO TRADES.

Email me at prkali [at] yahoo [dot] com if you are interested

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
WTT: Black Wolfsburg front end (Grille + Lower + Fog Covers) for OEM (Grille + Lower + Closed Covers) + $100

ViSioNiiZe

Good Looks
Car(s)
MKV GTi 5Dr HB
Fs- Mercedes alphards w/ nitto neo gens. Located in nc. Only will ship if buyers pay expense and you tell me how to ship em.

Looking for 1200$. Reason for selling is for court fees. Pm for pics!

IthacaIsGorges

I have this lower lip for sale, it came off my 2009 GTI. I'm not sure if it fits the Rabbit or not, but it probably will. I'll take $50 OBO...PM me if you are interested. I'm in Atlanta, GA

Original Slacker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Tein S Tech lowering springs for sale. BNIB. Asking $175

GIAC flashloader. Asking $75

Will have both with me at SoWo. PM me offers or if you need/want pics.

Thanks.