GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Lapiz Blue Metallic Golf / GTI / R Thread

gahbageked

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI
I've wanted an MKIV R32 since my high school days but I think that dream has passed... so I decided to trade up. I traded in my 2021 GTI S (DSG) for a 2017 Golf R (6M). Figured the chance to own a manual, I.C.E. R isn't getting any higher than now.

It's a CPO car from VW with 57k miles, I got a rad deal on my trade-in as I picked the GTI up for cheap right before car prices went bonkers during COVID. I can't wait to give it a proper wash and wax after winter.

GTI
PXL_20220530_124143944~2.jpg

R
PXL_20240118_215750994.NIGHT~2.jpg

(I still have the Neuspeed wheels too, excited to see how it looks againt Lapiz Blue in the spring.

LapizHQ

Car(s)
2018 Golf R DSG
Wanted to formally introduce myself - new owner of a 2018 MK7.5 Golf R with DSG. Very happy to be here. Have also wanted an R32 since my early days so it feels like a piece of my life has come full circle. Was looking for several months for the perfect car - needed to be stock, well kept, in Lapiz Blue or white. Cant wait to drive this thing til the wheels fall off.

32k miles
Bought a pair of Englishtowns and ShopDAP wheelspacers day 1
Full graphene coating and PPF on the front
Going to do the spark plugs and oil this week

Next mods:
Alltrack Skidplate
SuperPro Rear Swaybar + Endlinks
European LED tails
FullSizeRender.jpeg

View attachment IMG_1165.jpeg

Stay tuned and follow me on IG if you want @LapizHQ

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
4 payments left on the GTI and I will be faced with the Lapiz Blue Golf R decision. These crazy good photos are making the decision easier lol. although wife says it doesnt make sense to have two fast VW's. She wants me to get my classic Ferrari Mondial or a 308 that I have wanted for forever.