09 CW Gti
FS: Candy white passenger side fender.

OEM GTI part

$135 obo

no cracks/dents/paint chips.

Last edited:

etrachet

Ready to race!
I've got 5 17x9.5 corvette sawblades with a set of 5x120 to 5x112 wheel and hub centric adapters with all the hardware and 3 Yokohama tires with 75% tread, size 215/45/17. Rims would need to either be painted or refinished but that's up to you, none of the are bent all straight no cracks. Looking to get $1000 for everything OBO

Pm me if you've got any other questions.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345499250.620162.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345499275.188362.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345499311.970589.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345499362.588591.jpg

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
Stock tail lights for the MKV GTI/Rabbit.

Had mine upgraded to R32 smoked when car was 1 yrs old.

Immaculate shape.

$70 + shipping (actual cost)

Will ship anywhere in Canada.

deeds

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTi
Forge DV Spacer. Prefer local sale only.
used for roughly 5K then took it off. it is just sitting in my garage now wrapped up collecting dust.
50obo

gtacanuck

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW 5dr Rabbit
dont know if anyone is interested in these but I have a full set of Ksport Kontrol V2 coils for MKV. They are seized but everything else is great. Springs are rusty, but can always be coated. Looking for $400 or any interesting trades. Just want them out of my garage. Good for winter coils :)

CaptainPumpkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
FS: Podi MK5 Single Gauge package

FS: Podi Electric stepper motor boost gauge and MK5 single pod.

Has about 10 minutes of actual use to test it out but then I unplugged it. Decided a boost gauge wasn't my thing/didn't need it.

All the wiring was done by myself and I used the proper connectors and heat shrink tubing was used so it looks pretty:wink:

Includes:
MK5 single pod
Electric stepper motor gauge
Boost hoses + filter
PCV tap
2 ATO FHA200BP Add-A-Circuit
All wires pre-wired and tested

Retail: $249 USD
This kit: $220

Pictures available on request

Other parts:
HPA dogbone mount 90a - $90
OEM 2007 GTI suspension - $100
OEM Rev. C DV - $20
OEM Stovck tail lights - $60
OEM Votex rear bumper - $320
OEM Valeo Alternator - $175
OEM coolant recovery tank - $10

Last edited:

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
FS: Stock GTI MK5 tail lights

I have a set of stock GTI Mk5 tail lights for $80. If your price is reasonable, I will consider it too. Located in Toronto.

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Selling this for a friend:

FS: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT
Specs can be found here http://pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-F700BT . The unit has bluetooth for handsfree operation. It also has navigation and is compatible with SAT radio. The unit itself is in good condition, no scratches or marks on the screen. It has the latest software update and runs well. The unit comes with the following accessories:

-Mic
-IPod/IPhone cord
-GPS Module
-Subaru Wiring Harness(If you drive a Subaru this is a plus)
-A bonus Sublime CD in the unit :smile:

$100 Firm

Last edited:

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
Selling this for a friend:

FS: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT
Specs can be found here http://pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-F700BT . The unit has bluetooth for handsfree operation. It also has navigation and is compatible with SAT radio. The unit itself is in good condition, no scratches or marks on the screen. It has the latest software update and runs well. The unit comes with the following accessories:

-Mic
-IPod/IPhone cord
-GPS Module
-Subaru Wiring Harness(If you drive a Subaru this is a plus)
-A bonus Sublime CD in the unit :smile:

$100 Firm

text me clem. might take it.

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
FS: rear OEM storage tray

you all know what it is! i've barely used it and now with my raised floor, it doesn't fit with my sub so just need to get rid of it.

throw me an offer!

DaLurker

Ready to race!
I have a RNS-510 Navigation unit in great condition. I'm looking to trade it for a RCD-510 + $400 because I found I don't need the NAVI function very much.

The RNS510 is running firmware 1140 and has the newest 4M maps installed. Part number: 3C0 035 684

Traded

Last edited:

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Last edited: