GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

O.CT Flash Stage 1 (must read)

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
I'm interested..will this flash be detectable by the dealers?

I live on Long Island and would be very interested in this flash provided it is switchable technology as APR/GIAC/REVO already have. Warranty is my biggest concern.

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
I just visited my local VW dealer and took the sales manager for a spin. Whe's the last time YOU took the dealer for a test drive? :wink:

In a few words, he was totally blown away. He himself was considering a Rabbit, but after a ride in the O.CT chipped car, he said he HAD to get a GTI.

Undetectible by the dealer.

Of course, if R&T, C&D, Motor Trend would evaluate a chipped GTI against a Honda Civic Si, there would be no contest instead of the results that favor one or another. The sheer improvement in power alone will cause them to forget the Honda altogether.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
But it costs $5000 more! C'mon man! It doesn't have the racetrack handling reflexes of the Si. You guys are so GTI biased....... J/K. Funny thing is, I didn't get to test drive either on a racetrack, so I couldn't tell.

unpimp, is yours switchable like the others?

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
No, chip is not switchable. It's locked and loaded.

I would never see myself switching from regular gas to 100 octane, etc. Our GTI is just an extra car (1700 miles on it now in 6 months), so we don't have the need to switch it in various situations.

The car is a beast with the O.CT software. I realized that now when I drive in SECOND gear, I can break traction while driving with the ESP off. I thought it was only in FIRST. :biggrin:

I have a feeling that after the R32 rear bumper and custom exhaust, that's probably all the mods I'll have planned for it.

No, chip is not switchable. It's locked and loaded.

I would never see myself switching from regular gas to 100 octane, etc. Our GTI is just an extra car (1700 miles on it now in 6 months), so we don't have the need to switch it in various situations.

The car is a beast with the O.CT software. I realized that now when I drive in SECOND gear, I can break traction while driving with the ESP off. I thought it was only in FIRST. :biggrin:

I have a feeling that after the R32 rear bumper and custom exhaust, that's probably all the mods I'll have planned for it.

DAMNIT!!! I was hoping it had switching like back to stock functions...guess this is not an option for me :( Ah well, Revo here I come.