do you like these?

• yea!

Votes: 81 53.3%
  • nah!

Votes: 71 46.7%

• Total voters

arsenal55

DSGTI MK5
I'd like them. But $75 would be the most I'd pay.

oettingerperformance

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI Mkv
Those are nice, price is to high, esp. for something that double sided taped on. I think a full replacement or something that bolt's on would be much better. Tape usually give it's stick away after a year or so.. esp. with extreme contact on a road course or what not, last thing you want is it to break off when your coming around a s-turn or something. Glue- would damage the shift louver all together, making it impossible to go back to stock if one broke off, I think a bolt with clamp or something along those lines would be great... or just a full replacement, Im sure you can bolt the stockers off somehow and replace it with a alloy set-up, mb bumm off of other car manufactures ideas, like Lexus Is? or the new Evo's? .....magnesium paddles etc.

I think they developed a nice path for someone else to follow in designing a new shift louver. on our dsg's insufficient paddles.

Thanks! for sharing though.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
Not my style, but cool idea though lots of people talked about wanting longer paddles and I'm glad to see someone responded :thumbsup: Maybe a more rounded shape would look better? like a half moon or something

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
PS. your steering wheel appears to be on the wrong side.

:bellyroll:

pbfoot

Ready to race!
Price is a little high, but not completely unrealistic but I personally would not feel comfortable gluing something to my paddles. And I feel like double sided tape would pretty easily tear itself off. Maybe $150-200 shipped for something that is bracketed to the stockers. A full replacement would be best thouguh.

bcze1

You people make me laugh
Great concept. 3 problems I see...first is price. Not many people would pay over $100 for these. Also, it appears they add too much depth to the paddle. So even though they're longer, they require a farther reach towards the instruments. Last, glue or double sided tape don't tend to last long under temperature stress seen in cars. It can easily range from -30F to 150F (-34C to 65C).

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Judging by the current tally, I'm guessing people voted before they read the details.

Good idea, bad execution. Nowhere near what I would expect to get for $260.

Lucidity

Marx
75 to 100 and not a penny more.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
*chokes surprisingly* wtf? $230?!?! damn son, thats UBER expensive for some Bolt/Double sided tape stuff. Looks good for DSG owners but not for $230. For $230 you could get brakes, lines, and fluid or intake, something along those lines. Price dropped required extensively. I know you stated that you will speak to them about price though, so we will see whats up.