GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need a Front Grill

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
^ Good chance to claim on it and get a holeless one (without the europlate holder). or you could have mine for $800.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
Should have posted the OP in the FOR SALE/WANTED thread.

TDIESEL

Ready to race!
How noticeable is it? If you're trading in at a dealer I wouldn't bother fixing it as at worst you'll get a few hundred bucks knocked off your trade in value price. Probably not worth the running around.

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
i can answer that question for you.... its about 260 bucks brand spankers... its not as expensive as you think it is. i bought one and replaced mine myself because i accidently gave some one a love tap and cracked the grill as well. i just purchased one and installed it myself... not that hard to be perfectly honest.. if you get VW to change it they'll charge you a fortune. i got mine from denlo spare parts.

give em a call order one and then they'll have one the next day. you need to provide VIN and rego before they will sell to you. if you want some one to install it for you... i will be more than happy to assist for a very small fee :)

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
mm maybe i got it for 160 and not 260 ????? actually come to think of it .. it was only 160 not 260... my bad!!! anyway at the end of the day they arent that expensive from spare parts just ring around and ask

barbalatte

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the help guys. My mate a Five Dock Smash just ordered me on. $193. Probably won't even charge me to put it on.

Robby, Just a question, do you have to take off the whole bumper or is it just a bolt on bolt off part??

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Are you saying we can just walk into spare parts and get a holeless one after all this? I thought they were like 1000$ from OEMPL.US??