GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My UK MK5 GT

evvo

Hi there new to this forum and I drive a TDI but i hope you like the pic's of my car :smile:

My Spec:
MK5 Golf 2.0 GT TDi
Steel Grey
Colour Coded Engine bay
19" RS6
Full Leather
Cruise
Front Centre Armrest
Jetex Filter
Stub Aerial
R32 Rear Lights
GTI Golf Ball Gear Knob
Full Votex kit
lowered on eibach's
Kenwood Double Din Stereo

Pics:

Engine needs a clean and i'm trying to source nice chrome engine parts

Future mods I'm looking at fitting either GTI or R32 brakes a full Milltek hidden exhaust system and having it remapped to 190bhp also need to do some work on the interiour colour coding.

Chris

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Welcome aboard evvo. That's a fantastic looking GT, looking forward to seeing it's progress! :clap: :drinking:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
looks great,,
very nice pics too
welcome to the forum

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hey welcome nice TDI :drool:

Delboy

Oval Newbie
Hi EVVO, love the car, I used to have a steel grey GT TDi myself, TBH I prefer the front end to the GTi, out of interest, where did you get the short aerial from, only mine keep getting caught in the garage door.

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
This car looks great. I wish we had TDI's here. That car is f'n awesome. Imagine 2 MKV's in the garage: GTI for fun, TDI for gas mileage :drool:

Maseroche

Ready to race!
Love these 19" RS6 wheels!

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
nice first post

evvo

Cheers guy's

The stereo goes in today so I'll take some pictures as soon as it's in :smile:

The aerial is of a honda civic and I think the s2000 one fits as well cost about £15 from a guy who did a group buy on another forum. I'm tempted to swap it for a shark fin one from VW but im not sure how much of a pain it would be to fit.

Got some German plates on order ready for a show I'm going to in March and a set of nice mats coming to :thumbsup:

Oh and heres one of my mates cars another 2.0 tdi with full ABT kit an 19" ABT alloys :thumbup:

This is another mates he's got rid of it now and got a GTI but this was his GT TDI with full Caractere and 19" BBS CH's

heres his GTI lowered on eibach's and Votex front lip colour coded rear.

Chris

Hong Chau

Banned
:laughabove:
they all look HOT.
nice rides.:thumbup: