GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

most depressing three days.

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
so heres my story. my girlfriend was in her car sittin behind my GTI in my driveway, she was looking for something in the back of the car so she put her foot on the brake. not in park, like a smart driver. her foot comes off the brake and bumps my car, the second it does that she accidentaly hits the gas, and because it had just rained, my car goes straight forward into the back of my garage. right there my heart just dropped. the bottom part of the front end was sticking out and i had two scratches in the front side under the red stripe. so i got that fixed that day and the car now has i small dent. i thought oh thats good i got this fixed quick and easy. and shes paying for it. but no. today she decides it would be funny to draw all over my windows while im in class. so now im just fu*kin pissed. some of its even imprinted on the window so im having trouble gettin it off. i love my GTI as much as my family. and she has killed my week. this is just me ranting. would have pics but i got all of this sorted right after it happened.

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Yeah, don't marry that -- and don't date anyone you don't plan on marrying or you're just wasting your time.

wow, i'm glad i'm not stupid enough to ever even think of doing that to my bf's car... and the same with him. we both know how much each other loves their cars.

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
yea. we always talk shit about each others cars. but she gets mad to a certain point. which i dont understand, cause she treats her car like sh*t. its a freakin lexus IS300, sittin on two spares and a POS carbon fiber hood. and she claims to treat it well.

RAudi Driver

unpimp it!
yea. we always talk shit about each others cars. but she gets mad to a certain point. which i dont understand, cause she treats her car like sh*t. its a freakin lexus IS300, sittin on two spares and a POS carbon fiber hood. and she claims to treat it well.

Her car sounds pretty ghetto by from your description. Not baggin on her, just her car.

BTW, my girlfriend in high school did something similar where she used my pricing gun from Ralphs Grocery to write love you notes all over my car. I came out of the house and caught her in the act. she jumped into her friends car and took off. Couldn't dump her because she was ultra fine and the homecoming queen. I was the biggest stoner in the school with hair down to my ass. Go figure!

GTI_Hakeem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Tornado Red GTI
How much dumber and how much bitchier can someone be... ?

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Her car sounds pretty ghetto by from your description. Not baggin on her, just her car.

BTW, my girlfriend in high school did something similar where she used my pricing gun from Ralphs Grocery to write love you notes all over my car. I came out of the house and caught her in the act. she jumped into her friends car and took off. Couldn't dump her because she was ultra fine and the homecoming queen. I was the biggest stoner in the school with hair down to my ass. Go figure!

i believe you

i dont get how the stoner kids get with these fine ass cheerleaders at my school haha