Moar of this Sexy Matte Blk MKV Please

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
IMG_3148.jpg

ushir

Ready to race!
Jeez - what a bloody coincidence - i was just replying to another thread saying that he should have done it in matte grey - and at the same time i was writing i was thinkin to myself "I wonder if there really is such a thing as matte grey - if it exists it would like frikkin fantastic", and here u are proving me just right. It looks sweeeeeeeeet

Strmtrpr

Censored
Jeez - what a bloody coincidence - i was just replying to another thread saying that he should have done it in matte grey - and at the same time i was writing i was thinkin to myself "I wonder if there really is such a thing as matte grey - if it exists it would like frikkin fantastic", and here u are proving me just right. It looks sweeeeeeeeet

Looks like matte black to me :iono:

ushir

Ready to race!
Looks like matte black to me :iono:

I know it matte black, im assuming matt black and matt grey look very similar. And it is an off black here - look at the car to the left. That is black. Black like uranus.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
That's more of a satin finish as opposed to matte (flat). Matte (flat) has no sheen whatsoever. Satin is in between gloss and matte (flat).