GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI?

sinistro

Ready to race!
Thank gooodness there is not much of a difference I just got my MKV :biggrin: ...

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I think it might just be a face lift and not a whole new chassis. It looks like a regular Golf 5 but with a Jetta front end. Factory Jofl?

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
No fog's in the MKVI GTI??:iono: ..those fogs make the GTI look better than an R32 in the front IMO.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
IF these are pictures of an next Golf/GTI....I don't think it would be considered a MkVI. Like Chris2021 said....prbly not a chasis change.

I think the jetta front would be a much better look for the baseline golf/rabbit than the current setup. just my opinion.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Wow, you guys know nothing about the motors in these things I guess. They're not even calling it the MKVI. They're turbo diesels that get 75mpg(74.6), and are "quick" (inspired by that Audi TDI race turbo diesel stuff). I think it's going to be in the Jetta in 2009 here 2.0T diesel.

I'm almost certain it's on the exact same, or extremely similar frames/chassis, what have you (Golf, Polo, Jetta/Bora), they just have facelifts, as they should: the motor makes them a totally different vehicle, totally aimed at the MPG market. They are really badass, though.