GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV vs 2005 350Z

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i was on my way to best buy and a black 05 350z pulled up next to me at a red light. i wasnt even thinking of racing when he floored it. he had a small jump on me but i punched it . i caught up to him and started to pull on him. i had him by about 1/2 car length and we were going about 80 when we slowed down for an aproaching red light. at the stop light the guy in the 350z said "holy shit, that car is fast.. what do you have done to it?" and i said "nothing, its a stick 2.0t" i think he was quite impressed that his 350z was beat by the GTI... also mine has the DSG for those wondering. I am installing the Neuspeed intake soon... :burnrubber:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
yea, is yours a stick or DSG? Good kill though... Would have thought the Z would have had you...

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
i also raced one sort of in the same way but i couldnt pull on him. it just stayed the same till about 100mph

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
great bro:thumbsup: ,,,,,,,,i killed a similar car (g35) twice,,,,but it was auto so i think it's easier to beat, everyone i raced was impressed with the GTI's power

btw my friend just bought an 06 black 350z,,, i might race him:iono: ,,,

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
dieseldub said:
i raced a 350z and G35 coupe from a roll with my turboback and intake and they still pulled on me, not by much but still.
was it a high speed roll??? coz if u start from 1st gear(maybe 20mph) i think ull pull on them :wink:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
yeah i meant stock, i was running short on time so i was in a rush. also went to go install my intake.. ill post pics as soon as i can in the engine mods area

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I can't wait for one to try me. I'm shocked at how many people don't even know what my car is. :bellyroll: A guy in a Dodge Charger R/T thought he'd kick it down from 2nd gear or so. He couldn't get by me when I let off deep into 4th.