GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

BetaOp9

Banned
I saw a White Mkv @ Popeyes on Sandlake/I-Drive about 25mins ago. I think it was a female. They were in the drive through and I was stopped at the exit from popeyes waiting for a firetruck [white GTI] to pass.

Nikerey

Darkness
I saw a White Mkv @ Popeyes on Sandlake/I-Drive about 25mins ago. I think it was a female. They were in the drive through and I was stopped at the exit from popeyes waiting for a firetruck [white GTI] to pass.

Maybe thats Travis' dream girl

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
There is a Black GLI that sits in the parking lott on the corner of John Young and Shader across from the kawasaki dealer...gonna drop in w/ a note on the window soon, and yeah ive seen a bmp gti rolling around and given the "heyo" wave

errorini

Oval Newbie
Boca Raton Best Buy

Any of you just start working at the Boca Raton Best Buy? Someone with a White GTI/Huffs/Lowered/PKG2/DSG parked in front of my black GTI with an apple sticker.

WHO YOU BE. And what department do you work in?

Sickspeed06

Ready to race!
SPITTED TR on huf's at BCC south.

oops... title is supposed to say spotted, i'm such a yutz.

it was about 11:00 am.. anyone on this board? tried to flip the thumbs up but i don't think the person saw me.

brookGTI

Car(s)
07 GTI
I saw a black one around Gunther VW the day I was buying mine (off 441/SR 7) in Ft. Lauderdale. The day b4 I saw a UG GTI just like the one I bought in Weston.

Anyone on here fit that description?

that black mkV was probably me, i live off of 441 and davie...you can look me up on cardomain as brookGTI...i haven't figured out this site yet...

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
i hope ur blackberry is better than VW's....Y DID U LEAVE!!! lol i can't wait 2 tape up the car!! where in the hell am i gonna find pink tape!!

I don't kno any1 w/ a TR that has Huffs, i've seen a few around tho.