GOLFMKV

MKV FSI 3in HOOD EXIT EXHAUST...videos/pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkvMatt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Gti
the obvious way to ultimately test this is to go into a inclosed garage and leave it at WOT as long as you possibly can.

boki

Ready to race!
lol!...something like that...also found pink panties under my hood...still not sure how they got there

^Maybe they belong to that long haired dude from the pic...he he...jk...pics of the said panties or it didn't happen - fast man, throw in a few pics of busty naked ladies to save the thread!

Attachments

• hot-chick.jpg
    hot-chick.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,301

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Mod was interesting (i want to think) from a certain point of view, of course, for the streets and a daily drive is a no no, if the hood has issues and its going to be thrown away i see this as a decent way to spend some time doing something crazy just for shit & giggles, something i think the OP was doing, or, thinking of a dragstrip car this could be great, throwing flames while burning rubber, and while shifting at night could be really cool.

There is always different tastes for everything, and this is the case, sadly, not many people appreciated the effort to do something uber-crazy, but that might be fun to watch later, props for trying, i would had it for the track.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Lots of bickering and mean-spirited criticism ITT. People would be getting their teeth punched in if they were this dickish IRL, but the internets makes it easy for people to gang up on someone from behind the safety of a computer. This place is becoming a lot like the tex and nasioc, and not in a good way.

Props to the OP for doing something unique. There are so many identical builds on this forum and such high levels of conformity within the scene that this insano project is very refreshing. I wouldn't have done it, but I'm glad someone else did. Shit like this keeps things a lot more interesting than seeing posts about yet another bagged Stage 2 3 door on BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.