GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 TSI APR Stage 3 vs. Forge Motorsport's GTi

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
haha the black gti in the far back with the black huffs is my friend donald's car lol.. its apr stage2+

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
i saw that mk6 at apr on monday, sick sick ride!

07Noside

Banned
Yea I was gonna say thats no one from forges car and its a tsi tuned by you.
At least the cars they drive on the road are street legal. And from what I heard you guys were being the deuches flying around in your stg3 tsi mkvi with blackout plates. Dumb kids.

Keith@APR

Banned
haha the black gti in the far back with the black huffs is my friend donald's car lol.. its apr stage2+

:lol: That's awesome!!!! I can't beleive they thought they had a chance.

Stage 3 > Stage 2!

Maybe they were hoping our cars were Stage 2+ and their bolt-ons were going to be the parts that push it over the top? If it were me, I prolly would have checked the big ole display sign that lists mods sitting next to the cars all day at Waterfest before I plan a sneak attack street race with someone, lol.

And I think I said the car was down about 100hp, so it being a Stage 2, I pretty much hit the nail right on the head, no?

Last edited:

Keith@APR

Banned
Yea I was gonna say thats no one from forges car and its a tsi tuned by you.
At least the cars they drive on the road are street legal. And from what I heard you guys were being the deuches flying around in your stg3 tsi mkvi with blackout plates. Dumb kids.

It was being driven by a forge employee and there are reasons that you will never know about that required the blacked out plate to be on the back of the car and yes its street legal. You also need to understand that the rules regarding license plates require that you display it in the rear of the car, not necessarily in the exact spot the oem's place it on the rear bumper. You definitely need to find some more life experience and crawl out of the vacuum you live in.

Flying around? Not quite my friend, hitting it every now and then for those that are giving us the :thumbsup:, of course.

That much hate, huh? One would think any enthusiast would love to see a MK6 that is heavily modified driving down the public roads.

Last edited:

07Noside

Banned
Or doing burn out in the pits right.

At least they waited and got the scirocco on the track.

And yea I guess I should crawl out if the whole in my driveway where I spent 4 days pulling and reinstalling my entire motor twice and still didnt see a fsi or tsi beat my time or trap that day =p

What do I know lol. All I do know is I wish I saw you girls outside of the show and we got to talk ;) maybe next year if whatever Im driving doesnt bottom out 5 days before the show.

And I guess I should start posting everytime I beat or a civic ex or prius right? lol
Taking a stg3 vs. stock turbo is nothing to boast about! especially only pulling 3-4 cars on him.... Hmmm all that power for what $5k.

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI

And yea I guess I should crawl out if the whole in my driveway where I spent 4 days pulling and reinstalling my entire motor twice and still didnt see a fsi or tsi beat my time or trap that day =p

What do I know lol. All I do know is I wish I saw you girls outside of the show and we got to talk ;) maybe next year if whatever Im driving doesnt bottom out 5 days before the show.

And I guess I should start posting everytime I beat or a civic ex or prius right? lol
Taking a stg3 vs. stock turbo is nothing to boast about! especially only pulling 3-4 cars on him.... Hmmm all that power for what $5k.

Oh boy, lets take a breath here, APR FTW!!! WOOSAAA

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
i raced a kid on a huffy..

i had 10 buses on him then my coilpack caught fire..

he beat me

Keith@APR

Banned

Wow, reading comprehension for the win! lol I was ahead at the top of second after they had a 2-3 car jump and then put 3-4 more cars on it in third gear alone and then stayed in for 4th a bit. So, total distance? I dunno maybe 8 or 9 bus lengths or more?

Yeah, I lit it up before the show when only the vendors were around for our distributor who was vending as well as they wanted to see it. First 50 ft of 2 solid black lines of PS2 rubber in a MK6 was done by me, yup, that's right.

Props to you for having the best time. Sounds like you had the best prepared car for drag racing.

See our girls at the show? Our girls wouldn't go for your type as they prefer intelligent conversation. Or were you calling us APR guys girls and insinuating that you wanted to fight? Classy. You've got us all scared now. Please don't try to hit one of us cause you are so bad ass.:thumbdown:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
quick question to the guys at APR..

Arin convinced me to get a rear sway, you guys have an ETA to when you will be sending out items that you didnt have at WF and need to mail?

07Noside

Banned
Wow, reading comprehension for the win! lol I was ahead at the top of second after they had a 2-3 car jump and then put 3-4 more cars on it in third gear alone and then stayed in for 4th a bit. So, total distance? I dunno maybe 8 or 9 bus lengths or more?

Yeah, I lit it up before the show when only the vendors were around for our distributor who was vending as well as they wanted to see it. First 50 ft of 2 solid black lines of PS2 rubber in a MK6 was done by me, yup, that's right.

Props to you for having the best time. Sounds like you had the best prepared car for drag racing.

See our girls at the show? Our girls wouldn't go for your type as they prefer intelligent conversation. Or were you calling us APR guys girls and insinuating that you wanted to fight? Classy. You've got us all scared now. Please don't try to hit one of us cause you are so bad ass.:thumbdown:
wow 50ft of ps2! I think I burned my 255 MT radials for over 100ft coming off the line on my first pass if any one saw. ;)

Keith@APR

Banned
right back at you sweetie

by the way, its called lifting. I wasn't trying for the longest burn out in the world but hey props to you for burning out 100 with rads.

you would be faster if you worked on hooking up just in case you didn't realize.

krische

vdubber in training
Not to interrupt the pissing contest here, but @APR, how long have you guys had your MK6? Did you import it from Europe or did VW get you guys an early US spec one?