GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mercedes Benz E320

thomaschh

Banned
Came up behind a lowered, newer E320 today on the freeway and he sped up, so I stayed on his tail - thought it might be fun although I know nothing about Mercedes other than the model indicates engine size.

I stayed with him pretty easily up to about 90, then we got stuck in traffic. I got around hime and once traffic lightened I floored it in 4th and lost him pretty good, although he didn't fade away as quickly as I would've thought.

Anyone know how heavy those things are? I know they make around 210hp.

+tom

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
the new ones are E 350's.
Engine: 3,498-cc DOHC 24-valve 90° V-6.

Net power 268 hp @ 6,000 rpmNet torque 258 lb-ft @ 2,400 - 5,000 rpm
Compression ratio 10.7:1
Fuel requirement Premium unleaded gasoline, 91 pump octane.

- no weight is indicated on the site. odd.

thomaschh

Banned
model

this one must be a couple years old then. But definitely had the new body style.

thomaschh

Banned
I don't think this one was a diesel...unless that things pretty fast.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I'm pretty sure it's a CDI.. but turbo. and those things are pricey. Anything w/ an AMG badge and your toast

NaterGator86

Touring Car Newbie
IDK but I used to drive an E430 on a regular basis, and I know its not the 320 but it would definitely smoke us hard. Still had to deal with the piss porr mercedes quality control though

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
my dads boss has an sl65 amg and that thing is an animal...had a ride in in about 2 weeks ago and i tell you that thing is scarrrry lol but when i get my gti soon i will give him a race lol jks