GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Melbourne - Who ever said Melbourne doesn't get rain?

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Hell Yeah Terrence, It will be awesome!

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Working all weekend...

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Pretty much every skylight in my factory has been breached by hail, the alarm system's wrecked.....and no, I won't be giving out the address. My insurance company had better not try the old "act of god" clause. :fighting0030:

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
Pretty much every skylight in my factory has been breached by hail, the alarm system's wrecked.....and no, I won't be giving out the address. My insurance company had better not try the old "act of god" clause. :fighting0030:

but isn't it the "act of god"....you were notty....! :biggrin:

Hope all is salvageable ...

GP_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Me too, hail dents all over the bonnet, roof still too wet to see if that copped it too. Was parked in Nth Dandenong. :mad:

Three cars and all skylights at a mates place close to home all damaged, my daughter's flat in East Malvern had two windows taken out.

HCGTI

Ready to race!
Me too, hail dents all over the bonnet, roof still too wet to see if that copped it too. Was parked in Nth Dandenong. :mad:

Three cars and all skylights at a mates place close to home all damaged, my daughter's flat in East Malvern had two windows taken out.

DAMN. thats unlucky. i left my car outside too. but wasn't the GTI thankfully.
had no hail damage. but the neighbors car has hail damage all over it.

i guess they don't build them like they used to.

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Talking to the guy that came to fix my alarm system.....he said he was at Chadstone when the storm hit. The Harvey Norman store had to be evacuated after some of the roof caved in. :yikes:

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Raining still, but don't think any more hail. So it should be all good :)

prae

weee
There's a few holes in the roof at our house, water's leaking down through both the heater and cooler ducts.. 1.5 hours on hold with insurance only to be hung up on and SES say they were on the way at 5pm.

Just gave insurance another try then and they hung up straight away. Joy.

BarneyBoy

...and it's only a 1.4?
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GT
Best hail in the world... :thumbsup:

Luckily my daughter's car missed out. :yikes:

DeanCorp

Ready to race!

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Starting to sound a lot like Sydney a few years back. We get a lot of rain here in Vancouver, but we're lucky `cuz it's dispersed over several months.

You lot got it all at once! :frown: