GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MASSHOLES UNITE!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Eurotuner also has a nice list compiled of all the big events around the globe. There's quite a few in the north east region. Waterfest and H20i FTW! Ryan, you better go

already marked on my calendar..haha

Hurley6x

Ready to race!
any good recommended audio stores in western ma? I need a double din headunit installed...

Hurley6x

Ready to race!
i was thinking tweeter...id do it myself but this is a double din unit with an ipod adapter etc... dunno if i can figure it out and i dont want to get half way through and not finish

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
damn id luv to come but i got a kickboxing tourney that day. :frown:

That sucks.. well you can always come hang out on Thursdays at Starbucks at the Mall at Whitney Field (Searstown if you've been this way) off of Route 2 in Leominster or I know there is a Bennigans meet on Mondays at BlackStone Valley on 146s.

This friday we will have a sick turnout (its pushed a day for visiting out of towners.. ):thumbsup:

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
oh wow, thanks for the info man. im at blackstone almost every friday though, right after my team practices. but yeah, maybe ill stop by sometime. :)

Well I'm never at blackstone but some of those guys come up on thursdays so I know of it.. I think there is one in Nashua or Manchester NH on Wednesdays too.. I hang w/ Club.Broke.Status though. Its mostly DubAudi and NEK down at Blackstone..

to really keep tabs on events you should watch the new england thread on Vortex.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=84

:thumbsup:

Well I'm never at blackstone but some of those guys come up on thursdays so I know of it.. I think there is one in Nashua or Manchester NH on Wednesdays too.. I hang w/ Club.Broke.Status though. Its mostly DubAudi and NEK down at Blackstone..

to really keep tabs on events you should watch the new england thread on Vortex.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=84

:thumbsup:

thanks for all this info man, its really useful. :biggrin:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
FOR ALL MASSHOLES:

if you come to vermont, please, please, do not sit in the left lane doing 70. we're all sick of it.

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
FOR ALL MASSHOLES:

if you come to vermont, please, please, do not sit in the left lane doing 70. we're all sick of it.

Uhhh... we don't do that.. that I know of.. we pass you on the right when your only doing 70 in a 65... Its NJ drivers that bottle neck highways usually around here.. :rolleyes: