GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Liqui Moly Cera Tec

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
subd

molo

Ready to race!
I've been using ceratec over the past year, but so far I hadn't notice big improvements except for burning less oil.

about oils, you can find motul at any autozone in Mexico, from their cheaper oil (excess 8100) to the racing stuff (300v). I have used all of them, also mobile 1 and I don't feel the car any smoother whatsoever. The only thing I felt was my wallet being empty, you can't beat the 5 liters of castrol @ VW for $ 270 pesos!

carbuyer

Ready to race!
i use their Mos2 -

in all of my vehicles, and i would say that it is a fantastic additive, backed up by a decent amount of real data on BITOG and many user reports there.

OP - i find that the engine is a bit smoother and quieter as well, using Mos2, most likely due to it's friction reducing qualities, and have been noticing vastly decreased cam follower wear as well.

however, i find that your claim that it reduces your engines temperature to be BS.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
I've been using ceratec over the past year, but so far I hadn't notice big improvements except for burning less oil.

about oils, you can find motul at any autozone in Mexico, from their cheaper oil (excess 8100) to the racing stuff (300v). I have used all of them, also mobile 1 and I don't feel the car any smoother whatsoever. The only thing I felt was my wallet being empty, you can't beat the 5 liters of castrol @ VW for $ 270 pesos!

Wait, what? 270 at the dealer?
Mineral I guess... fuckers charge 600 here for the gallon :mad:

Sadly Autozone doesn't have any synthetic oil here but Quaker state, and only sell them in qt. bottles, so it ends up costing like 640 for all 5, and I can get the big jar in costco for less than 500.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
That does look far better than the first CF. i keep waffling on the Liqui Moly, some days I think I want to give it a shot and other days it seems crazy to put a bunch of solids in the oil.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
That does look far better than the first CF. i keep waffling on the Liqui Moly, some days I think I want to give it a shot and other days it seems crazy to put a bunch of solids in the oil.

I'm not sure it's a bunch of solids, to me it has the same viscosity or even less than the oil itself:iono:

One thing I forgot to mention, is that the car is burning oil again, but still on spec. That is 1qt between services.